• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

It is quite possible that Emirates Marketing Project, Man Utd and Arsenal (yes I know) all win on Saturday. It could get very congested at the top of the table.

yep and players to come back from injury for them and we have to play them as well a real 6 pointer

I am still looking over the shoulder, can you imagine if we did not finish top 4 again

That will be the typical "Spurs" scenario. However, we now have Poch and the mentality of the club has changed. *fingers crossed*

Rather than a black eye, this feels like a slap in the face.

I to am still worried regarding Man Utd....We are still in with a shout and the goons and city guffed up also...

Gutted tonight but its far from fatal, its all about our response in the NLD...I hope we can make home advantage count.

I had us drawing, city drawing and scum winning.
By rights tonight was good for us, West Ham and Chelsea were always our most difficult games.

Win at the weekend and this will be quickly forgotten

Wenger
"They had two shots on target and two goals.
"Petr Cech is injured. I think it will keep him out of the game against Tottenham at the weekend. But I have full-confidence in David Ospina."

Koscielny out too. Let's hope they don't have Reece Oxford and one-leg-Ogbonna to come in, those guys are IMPENETRABLE.

Also; Spurs failed to hit a single shot in the first half of a Premier League match for only the second time in the past 13 years

Agree with all of this

I wrote off 3 games in our run in but the only one that mattered was Arsenal for me as its a 6 point swing potentially

Long way to go still and will be a low tally by normal standards that wins it

Yes. I have Liverpool and Chelsea are pure bonuses if we get anything. Had tonight and Saturday down as draws so need at least an extra point for somewhere to get back on track.
I suppose there is no way anyway can really predict anything now, but after a readjustment I have Leicester winning it now but only by a point from City and Arsenal and us claiming a CL spot at home to Soton.
The one (minor) gain from WH winning tonight is that they may still harbour hopes of a European spot when they play Arsenal and Leicester back-to-back,

Had tonight and Saturday down as draws so need at least an extra point for somewhere to get back on track.
But did you have Leicester West Brom as a draw, and Arse losing to Swans? Nope. Guessing is futile, chill out and pass the dutchie

yep and players to come back from injury for them and we have to play them as well a real 6 pointer

I am still looking over the shoulder, can you imagine if we did not finish top 4 again

This has been my biggest worry for weeks. United catching us for 4th has always been my biggest worry, which is why I actually would preferred a draw when they played Arsenal. Might be better if they beat Liverpool and West Ham in the cups to stretch their squad with more games.
Despite it never being a target back in August, to be in the position we have been and not finish in the Top 4 we would never hear the end of it

But did you have Leicester West Brom as a draw, and Arse losing to Swans? Nope. Guessing is futile, chill out and pass the dutchie

No I didnt, and as posted earlier, sounds daft but we gained (in a way) in that respect, thought tonight we would be sat here 4pts off top. 1pt ahead of Arsenal. Where we lost out tonight was in the battle with United for 4th spot.
West Ham's run-in is too tough for me, but United have got great momentum and after Saturday our next biggest game of the 10 left is United at Home, we simply cannot afford to lose that one

This has been my biggest worry for weeks. United catching us for 4th has always been my biggest worry, which is why I actually would preferred a draw when they played Arsenal. Might be better if they beat Liverpool and West Ham in the cups to stretch their squad with more games.
Despite it never being a target back in August, to be in the position we have been and not finish in the Top 4 we would never hear the end of it

exactly the amount the press would take the tinkle out of us, even if Leicester beat Arsenal to the title, the press would talk more about us blowing 4th.

I do think we should have signed another striker in the january transfer window.

No I didnt, and as posted earlier, sounds daft but we gained (in a way) in that respect, thought tonight we would be sat here 4pts off top. 1pt ahead of Arsenal. Where we lost out tonight was in the battle with United for 4th spot.
West Ham's run-in is too tough for me, but United have got great momentum and after Saturday our next biggest game of the 10 left is United at Home, we simply cannot afford to lose that one

We have a bigger gap on Man Utd (+ the GD) than either City or the Goons, so although we need to be wary, we are still looking at topping the table, while everytime Emirates Marketing Project and arsenal f*ck up they start to worry more about who's breathing down their necks more than who they are hunting down.

Back