• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

Yesterday's loss was painful but we take it on the shin and move on. This year promises to be one of the best years for Spurs in the Premier League era. Lets do the best we can. If we win the league - then so be it. Lets just give it our best shot.

PS My only upset is that we refused to get a backup striker in the transfer window.

Still this.

Not sure if Kane is starting to burn out. Only natural all these games could take its toil. Was his last goal from open play v Norwich?

No way is Chadli a back-up, and still dont get me started on Son.

Cant expect Kane to play all 12 games (or more), but who else can play up top

I am confident in the knowledge that our boys have shown us that when they lose a league match they have the ability to bounce back with a win.

The Goons on Saturday are all that matters right now

I am confident in the knowledge that our boys have shown us that when they lose a league match they have the ability to bounce back with a win.

The Goons on Saturday are all that matters right now

Plus it will be a completely different game. The pitch will be flat and we will have opponents that value the rolling qualities of a football. Arse's playing style will suit us much better than West Ham's hoofmania. And this is our derby, which will fire up our fans and players, just like West Ham experienced yesterday.

We're also likely to have one set of rules for both teams too, with a new referee in charge.

In fact, in one scenario we might see Chelski gifting us the title by beating Leicester on the final day of the season. Imagine that. It will be Terry's final home game too - he could go into the game knowing that playing well and winning would give Spurs the title.

Could be a very interesting game. Ranieri could win the league at Chelsea or potentially, if they have already won it, wouldn't Chelsea be expected to do the honour guard thing? Roman would probably find he has an engagement elsewhere.

You can be sure they will. West Ham's season is surely over now, after they got their cup final win.

Leicesters final three games could be interesting though. I think they will be looking to get a gap on us, Arse and City/United before the final games, which are all games they can potentially lose. If us and/or Arse and the Manchesters don't fall too far behind Leicester, the final few weeks could be extremely exciting.

In fact, in one scenario we might see Chelski gifting us the title by beating Leicester on the final day of the season. Imagine that. It will be Terry's final home game too - he could go into the game knowing that playing well and winning would give Spurs the title.

So much can happen before that though. One game at a time. We're still in the title chace in the beginning of March, so let's enjoy that for now.

Bit disingenuous?

1. They are still in the FA Cup
2. If i supported them and after last night, i'd look at the table and think 'we're got a chance' (CL qual)

Not that i think they can churn out performances like that out every week. prime example their win against sunderland.

Still this.

Not sure if Kane is starting to burn out. Only natural all these games could take its toil. Was his last goal from open play v Norwich?

No way is Chadli a back-up, and still dont get me started on Son.

Cant expect Kane to play all 12 games (or more), but who else can play up top

Should have rested Kane last night and also rest him against Dortmund

He didn't have much of a break last summer and wont have much of a break this summer either

I find West Ham quite distasteful and I do not wish them well at all. However I would be most amused if they finished 4th ahead of both Manchester teams. In theory no way should that be able to happen but just look at the top of the table, this season anything can happen
They've already fudged the PL coefficient, they shouldn't be let anywhere near Europe.

I'm so pessimistic, I worry about another Rednapp style collapse, as injuries and lack of a back up for Harry Kane take their toll. Hope to buggery that I am wrong and this group of players have more steel in their belly than I do...all I know is that it would be wonderful to see Spurs in the Champions League again...70 points might well do it....normally I hate the Arsenal and want them to lose every game on principle, but on Saturday I (almost) don't care about the goons, I just want the points for us. The fact we would have beaten them would make it sweeter but fundamentally it is about Spurs right now for me, and keeping our momentum going, not disintegrating and ending up 5th or something daft.

Want something to base predictions on?
League games since Christmas:

Leicester
Screen_Shot_2016_03_03_at_23_31_37.png

Tottenham
Screen_Shot_2016_03_03_at_23_32_04.png

Arsenal
Screen_Shot_2016_03_03_at_23_32_16.png

Emirates Marketing Project
Screen_Shot_2016_03_03_at_23_32_26.png

Table since Christmas
Screen_Shot_2016_03_03_at_23_33_17.png

Bit disingenuous?

1. They are still in the FA Cup
They're not good enough.

2. If i supported them and after last night, i'd look at the table and think 'we're got a chance' (CL qual)
They're not good enough.

That's before you take into account that their entire season has been based around, and leading up to, their match against us. The rest of their season for them is like us when we won the League Cup under Ramos. They've accomplished their season's mission - their fans will have their open top caravan parade and their players will start to dream of getting sold to a proper team in the summer.

They're not good enough.

They're not good enough.

That's before you take into account that their entire season has been based around, and leading up to, their match against us. The rest of their season for them is like us when we won the League Cup under Ramos. They've accomplished their season's mission - their fans will have their open top caravan parade and their players will start to dream of getting sold to a proper team in the summer.
Open top caravan parade :ross: :ross: :ross:

@Modric THFC - Blimey. Makes one realise how much farther this team has come. Well done MP and Spurs. Daniel Levy must be dancing a jig every night in front of his mirror. I know my Spurs jersey is hanging on my study wall waiting for that day!

Back