• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Radu Dragusin

Maybe design maybe luck but we don't look strong at all in the air IMO. I think we def benefit from more aerial presence
But i thought this forum was all about stats? Surely if the stats say we are doing the right thing it doesn’t matter how we perform on the pitch?

I think we can tolerate haggling throughout the first week of the transfer window.
There's almost always faffing around in any transfer, the age of readily available information and too many people desperate for clicks means that we get a too-heightened sense of urgency and artificial sense of delay around such things.
If we come across as desperate and willing to just pay up what's to stop them from just increasing their asking price once we're close to a deal...

It takes a bit of time. Let's not stress about hours and days...

I think we can tolerate haggling throughout the first week of the transfer window.
There's almost always faffing around in any transfer, the age of readily available information and too many people desperate for clicks means that we get a too-heightened sense of urgency and artificial sense of delay around such things.

It's just the nature of transfers ey, I mean two clubs will value the player differently and come to a middle point. No club even the richest paybfor every transfers flat out and Lome those clubs sometimes the deals are easier for us to do...Madders, Johnson, Veliz, Richy, Bissouma etc. The idea that every Spurs transfers the same is just now a really poor lie

I wonder do people on here pay the first price quoted for a house, car or building work? I always try to get something extra when I'm buying.

Yeh even on things that have a more fixed market value you shop around. Players have an opinion based value which makes it even more tricky. The fact people struggle with that astonishes me TBH.

Also we seem to have a pay what they want accept what they want mentality in our fanbase. Sod them running the club

Yeh even on things that have a more fixed market value you shop around. Players have an opinion based value which makes it even more tricky. The fact people struggle with that astonishes me TBH.

Also we seem to have a pay what they want accept what they want mentality in our fanbase. Sod them running the club

Most people are brick at finances in general, then add in when it's not their money, people who also simply don't understand big numbers and the complexity of running a billion dollar business.

It's the fun of someone actually saying "what's £5M or £10M?" if we get the player in early, literally wtf? £5M for a week or two?

Ange said it best when the press asked him about Maddison being a bargain, his response? not sure what world you live in that £40M is a bargain.

Most people are brick at finances in general, then add in when it's not their money, people who also simply don't understand big numbers and the complexity of running a billion dollar business.

It's the fun of someone actually saying "what's £5M or £10M?" if we get the player in early, literally wtf? £5M for a week or two?

Ange said it best when the press asked him about Maddison being a bargain, his response? not sure what world you live in that £40M is a bargain.

For us the 5ms and 10ms add up to another player and wages over time. People turn into literally man children during the window

I was about to say the same. Obviously it's edited but looked really good in the one I watched, Even a few of those Romero 'slotted through the middle' ones lol
I would temper that with the fact that a lot of those passes arrived at awkward heights for the receiving players. Really good passers of the ball have it landing at the foot of the receiving player, exceptional passers have it landing at the receiving player’s stronger foot.

His passing looks alright though, he appears to look to pass forwards which Postecoglou will like.

But… but for a side with CBs that are poor in the air we have the best record in the division for set piece defending
We mark zonally and that works
We have a keeper who comes for everything and wins the ball
Such a huge difference
I’m not sure I agree that Vicario comes for everything. Personally I think he needs to come for more balls that get swung into our 6 yard box.

I’m not sure I agree that Vicario comes for everything. Personally I think he needs to come for more balls that get swung into our 6 yard box.

Agree, anyone with height will help with that high line defending free kicks. Even Bournemouth had success in the air without punishing us, you can't hope like that forever

Agree, anyone with height will help with that high line defending free kicks. Even Bournemouth had success in the air without punishing us, you can't hope like that forever
I think they ended up having 4 free headers in total from corners, including the one that Vicario made the good save from in the second half (I thought he should’ve claimed that ball as it came across instead of having to save it).

I think they ended up having 4 free headers in total from corners, including the one that Vicario made the good save from in the second half (I thought he should’ve claimed that ball as it came across instead of having to save it).
It was a crowded area
And we mark zonally
I think it’s tactical
But he comes for so many balls (IMO) and yet where Hugo was so weak

All those people saying ‘just pay what they want’… had we done that with Raya, we wouldn’t have signed Vicario and honestly I think that worked out for the best didnt it.

So temper expectations and demand and just let whst will be be. We can’t control any of it so we just hope for the best, kinda like a lot of life.

Back