• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Radu Dragusin

His distribution looked exceptional in the vid I watched earlier
I was about to say the same. Obviously it's edited but looked really good in the one I watched, Even a few of those Romero 'slotted through the middle' ones lol

I have never even seen this guy play. But I'm desperate for us to sign him lol.

We need another CB

I have never even seen this guy play. But I'm desperate for us to sign him lol.

We need another CB
I think Davies has locked that spot down for the rest of the season after his recent performances, unless we get a good deal on a HG player (Kelly)

Other than relying on Fabrizio Romano's posts - a generally good source - The Guardian is saying it's a done deal with Dragusin. If so, it will put an end to fretting that Levy will drag this deal out.

Mind you, a signing this early will only prompt renewed calls for further reinforcements. And moans that they aren't happening quick enough.

This New Chiriches guy presumably.

I was reading Sandman's original statement as we'll still need another CB after that. Which we do, but i think Davies' form has allowed us to likely postpone that and perhaps look at a midfielder now instead
100%

davies has earned that spot as you say

Your confused again
davies is cover on the left
Drago would be right and maybe left too
Kelly only gets done in the summer on a free
Ange made a big point the other days of saying he thinks right and left sides for CBs is flimflam (which as a CB i agree with), he just picks/buys the best ones available

He’s not going to play against Burnley so those wishing for that should not get their hopes up and then disappoint themselves.

Other than relying on Fabrizio Romano's posts - a generally good source - The Guardian is saying it's a done deal with Dragusin. If so, it will put an end to fretting that Levy will drag this deal out.

Mind you, a signing this early will only prompt renewed calls for further reinforcements. And moans that they aren't happening quick enough.
The need for things to happen quicker...a need that never appears satisfied.

Hopefully if we sign him he's better on the ball than some seem to think. Or at least has the potential to develop that side of his game.

Him being a real physical presence is important next to VdV who despite his size isn't great in the air.

Here comes the haggling for a week. Look if its the man Ange wants back him and get the deal done, no faffing around

Back