• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pape Matar Sarr

Unique physique - he's so light, it makes him very agile and quick over the ground. Plus he has teliscopic legs that find the ball! Also has a youthful positive energy. Great goal, because of his running. Late runs into the box he might get a few goals this season.

I was telling my son that he reminds me of a young Patrick. Excellent prospect. I think Bentancur may have a battle on his hands to take that role. He is definitely ahead of Ndombele as well.

Ndombele shouldn't even be in the conversation.

It's great that Sarr is stepping up meaning Bentancur can be slowly brought back in when ready.

From a midfield of winks and sissoko to Maddison, Bissouma, Bentancur, Sarr and Skip.

It’s like the cavalry have arrived. We must avoid grinding our midfielders down and rotate- but the higher defensive line is going to help reduce the strain these key players put on their bodies.

Have long had Sarr marked down as the main man.
....and cancel the ACNs :grin:

If Conte were still in charge he wouldn't have started today which is frankly ridiculous. I know I've been one of the guys gassed about him but he is a fudging ridiculous talent. He genuinely has it in him to be one of the world's best. I'm glad we have Ange now who has faith in him and seemingly will be able to develop and harness all of the immense potential he has.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Unique physique - he's so light, it makes him very agile and quick over the ground. Plus he has teliscopic legs that find the ball! Also has a youthful positive energy. Great goal, because of his running. Late runs into the box he might get a few goals this season.
He's got fantastic vision and a great pass as well. We haven't seen much of it in the Spurs shirt but he can do it. There was that one raking pass he played today inside the FB for Son that led to a chance/danger today. As he feels more and more comfortable we are gonna see his range of passing really flourish.

If Conte were still in charge he wouldn't have started today which is frankly ridiculous. I know I've been one of the guys gassed about him but he is a fudging ridiculous talent. He genuinely has it in him to be one of the world's best. I'm glad we have Ange now who has faith in him and seemingly will be able to develop and harness all of the immense potential he has.

see him, Udogie (who Conte would have probably called a club signing as well) and Bissouma play and the team look so much better is a fudging indictment.

Btw, this kid is fudging 20 ..

He's got fantastic vision and a great pass as well. We haven't seen much of it in the Spurs shirt but he can do it. There was that one raking pass he played today inside the FB for Son that led to a chance/danger today. As he feels more and more comfortable we are gonna see his range of passing really flourish.

There was a pass you describe but it was from Bissouma
Sarr then runs forward and gets the shot off
MOTD highlighted it really well

Back