• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pape Matar Sarr

His assist for the opening goal was pretty good tho. And two goal involvements in the past two games (both for opening goals). He will learn and improve.

The assist was sublime imo, timing and vision combined because without that it would have been just a good run by Maddison instead of a potentially match winning goal.

He gave away the odd free kick but wasn't awful, I love that he's getting starts and starting to flourish. Obviously we don't want to get carried away but when both him and Biss + Maddison do what they do we become very difficult to play against because of what they create.

Thought he was caught wrong side of his man quite a lot today - lot's of positives but something to improve on

I also think he was getting muscled off the ball by Semenyo, as were other players in our team. Bringing on PEH beefed up the midfield and was a very good substitution but I'd probably stick with Sarr as a starter.

Another solid game, and the lad has an engine on him too. Hai ceiling is high!
I was a bit disappointed with him but I think he was knackered in the end
His celling is so high and he did nothing wrong but towards the end some of his passes were sloppy
But all the players on his side got subbed so clearly he was doing something right

Said earlier today. This was a lesson. For the players, the fans and the management. To see where we are and how we can improve.

We should have all taken confidence in that today.

Absolutely. Loved Ange comment to Mads about him loving his mistake because it means he is doing what's asked and will learn. Applies to them all.

Sarr is going to be excellent for us I believe. As you say, today he was good

Back