• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: What next for Harry?

Doubt it personally - way, way too far for the Range Rover to drive.

Holding our for QPR most likely.

He'd be based in England mostly I would guess.

I believe one major criticism of Trap is that he nevers goes to see any of the Irish players playing (in the flesh).

Doubt it personally - way, way too far for the Range Rover to drive.

Holding our for QPR most likely.

I would say so. Or any Southern-based club for me. I know some Liverpool fans I've heard wanted him, but despite the stature of their Club I'm not sure he would have taken it.
I get the impression he would prefer to stay within reasonable commuting distance of his South coast abode

cant see harry taking the ireland job. probably still hoping hodgson balls up the england job. Harry probably only really wants a 'top top' job such as liverpool etc and do QPR really fit the bill? he probably needs a job soon enough as if you stay out too long it can be difficult, look at alan curbishley

No question, an international job suits 'Arry. He is good at motivation of available players and the travel problems would be lessened. Ireland would be perfect in the sense that he could stay and home and travel to watch players playing in England twice a week. The same arguments made him a good choice for England.

The one downside to the Ireland job is if he still has hopes for the England job. He'd have to sign up with Ireland until 2014 and he's getting a bit old for 2018, It wouldn't be impossible, but a longer shot, so if he still has hopes for England he needs to wait. The Ireland job would likely end those hopes.

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews
Sky Sources: Harry Redknapp interested in taking Blackburn manager's job. More on Sky Sports News #SSN

He is better off waiting for either QPR or better still Birmingham they are dodgy which is right up his street.

can't see him going as far north as Birmingham let alone Blackburn, it'll be a London club imo

i'm sure he'd go south coast but can't see pompy or big club taking him back

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews
Sky Sources: Harry Redknapp interested in taking Blackburn manager's job. More on Sky Sports News #SSN

Maybe he's been approached as a referee for Deadwood? Or even to work as a DoF above him (but not based up there)?

The QPR job just seems like a natural fit for him...

Doesn't it? It's perfect for 'Arry.

Money, yes.

Commute, west London must be so much more convenient than NE London. The distance is not so different but the time must be significant.

Situation. They have some good players and need someone to make them play well together. 'Arry can do this better than nearly anyone.

Back