• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: What next for Harry?

I can at least promise that we'll try to make the next transfer window a better experience in this place, even if Levy will fudge it up in the end 8-[ :-"

In January can we please have two thread for rumour bollox and itk.

One of pure updates for the uppity crowd who cant handle having to read any comments on said rumours (discussion on a forum, insane!). Any comment to be deleted - it should read as a news feed.

One for all rumour bollox and itk DISCUSSION, allowed to wander off topic and back again of its own free will. Ideally, also, with a restriction on the itk bashing that is completely unecessary and ruins any flow of conversation (yes, people dont like them, they are scum, they are clueless- we get it - no need to keep preaching it).

This summer was essentially a clusterf*ck imo

One of pure updates for the uppity crowd who cant handle having to read any comments on said rumours (discussion on a forum, insane!). Any comment to be deleted - it should read as a news feed.

One for all rumour bollox and itk DISCUSSION, allowed to wander off topic and back again of its own free will. Ideally, also, with a restriction on the itk bashing that is completely unecessary and ruins any flow of conversation (yes, people dont like them, they are scum, they are clueless- we get it - no need to keep preaching it).

The admin team are discussing ideas for the January window at the moment. I think it is safe to say that we do not want to see a repeat of this summer.

The admin team are discussing ideas for the January window at the moment. I think it is safe to say that we do not want to see a repeat of this summer.

Having two threads has worked well in the past- personally i don't want to sift through page ater page of the usual suspects making the same digs at the ITKs all summer to find whats being discussed.

Didnt we have a specifc ITK discussion thread and one for more 'legitimate' stories in the past ?

This January window, we should have:

A thread for transfer news and bulletins
A thread for discussions of the above
A thread for ITK sans discussion
A thread for ITK avec discussion
A thread for ITK bashing
A thread for why AVB's transfer target are better than Harry's
A thread for why Harry would have chosen better transfer targets than AVB
A thread for why Berbatov needs to come back home
A thread for why Berbatov is a ****
A thread for which prospective Real Madrid player will come to us as per our partnership
A thread discussing the validity of our partnership with Real Madrid. Can go OT on discussing why Modders is a little wizard/litte rat-faced taco
A thread for Levy - positive
A thread for Levy - negative
A thread for Levy - have not decided
A thread for Nayim and Arcy to debate - viewing only
A thread for Jordinho to moderate when everyone else is in bed.
A thread on why Moutinho is the final piece of the puzzle

Sort it out mods, as simple as going out there and running round a fackin' bit...

One for all rumour bollox and itk DISCUSSION, allowed to wander off topic and back again of its own free will. Ideally, also, with a restriction on the itk bashing that is completely unecessary and ruins any flow of conversation (

Not sure if you have considered this - but I'm certain some posters find the constant tactical nonsense derailing just as annoying as the ITK bashing

Can't have it one way only - it's one massive thread of everythingness - or nothing in-between

I'm with Arcspace. I fudging hated all the formation and tactical talk. Absolute waffle that went on and on and on. At least with ITK bashing it's succinct and to the point.

POTL is a bandit. End of discussion.

You can't ask for a forum of free unmoderated discussion, except for the bits you personally don't like.

I'm with Arcspace. I fudging hated all the formation and tactical talk. Absolute waffle that went on and on and on. At least with ITK bashing it's succinct and to the point.

POTL is a bandit. End of discussion.

You can't ask for a forum of free unmoderated discussion, except for the bits you personally don't like.

Nailed on, my pink friend.

A thread talking about potential buys leads inevitably to "Where would they fit?" and "How would that work?" which is inevetiably talking tactics. In the context of that thread ('thread' - not 'forum') it seems perfectly appropriate. ESPECIALLY as the proposal is to have a secondary "update only" thread specifically for those not interested in "absolute waffle" and "tactical nonsense".

Asking that a thread be set up and void of abuse that derails the nonsense/waffle for those that like it is not unreasonable.

Just as it is quite reasonable to have a thread dedicated to succint and to the point ITK abuse.

Everything can have its place, and so everyone can be happy.

But aren't you able to accept for a second that many posters dislike having tactical nonsense and transfer discussion in the same thread as much as you dislike people exposting virtual charlatans and common qunts?

Firstly, the idea that you are "exposing" anything is frankly hilarious. I am well aware that virtually all ITK is made up rubbish - even if I am able to take it as a face value talking point.

Secondly, if you dont want to read "Tactical nonsense" (on a football forum of all things) then how about going into the thread for updates only or an ITK bashing thread of your choice? Talking of new players and where they will fit inevitably leads to tactics, its unavoidable.

I am sure some posters dislike it, Ive seen endless "lets stop actually talking about FOOTBALL and get back to slagging each other off over Harry" quotes over the last months. So, if you dont like that sort of thing, why not avoid threads where it naturally sits?

You know what? Dont even respond. I sent a PM to a mate earlier explaining I was steering clear of this place and intend to stick to it. I shouldnt let petty point scoring on your part drag me back in, its precisely that sort of thing that lead to me wanting to get away.

It's not exposing, it's just a bit of fun. If we don't do it in the thread where all the ITK dribble is posted, where are we supposed to do it?

Having two threads has worked well in the past- personally i don't want to sift through page ater page of the usual suspects making the same digs at the ITKs all summer to find whats being discussed.

Didnt we have a specifc ITK discussion thread and one for more 'legitimate' stories in the past ?

It was tried earlier in the summer, but the two just crossed over constantly despite pleas to keep each thread on topic.

It was tried earlier in the summer, but the two just crossed over constantly despite pleas to keep each thread on topic.

From memory the two threads were barely open for a few days (in this set up) and then closed without any attempt at moderating them ie deleting/moving posts. Since then several new moderaters have been appointed so things couldvrun smoother. Only takes a few days of trial and error before everyone knows the crack

Anyway who is resonsible for Trolling the board by taking this thread WAY off topic???

Back