• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: What next for Harry?

You can see why:

Meka_2_thumb.jpg

Amazing how all the big clubs are being linked with him :lol:

Why would any of them be linked with him? It's not like any of them are struggling to the extent that they need a new manager.

Whatever people think of him, how anyone can deny he's a very good manager is beyond me.

Very surprised by the Harry hatred on here. Good Manager for us, and had us playing entertaining football to go with some excellent league positions. End of the day, surely that is what we should judge him on?

Very surprised by the Harry hatred on here. Good Manager for us, and had us playing entertaining football to go with some excellent league positions. End of the day, surely that is what we should judge him on?

Wrong. We judge him by his soundbites. That's far more important than the overall league standings.

I don't get Harry. Since he's been sacked I've heard him talking about trying to sign the likes of Mata and Cazorla while he was here and also saying Dembele was one he'd have gone for in the summer. But then I think back to him doing his best to sign the likes of Phil Neville, Joe Cole, Charlie Adam and David Beckham, I really think he may be a little bipolar.

I don't get Harry. Since he's been sacked I've heard him talking about trying to sign the likes of Mata and Cazorla while he was here and also saying Dembele was one he'd have gone for in the summer. But then I think back to him doing his best to sign the likes of Phil Neville, Joe Cole, Charlie Adam and David Beckham, I really think he may be a little bipolar.

Like many Spurs Managers of recent years, they'd like the big fish but end up having to be content with ageing little fish on transfer deadline day.

Like many Spurs Managers of recent years, they'd like the big fish but end up having to be content with ageing little fish on transfer deadline day.

Great soundbite except Levy actually fought him on aging fish to the bitter end, as they are often high-wage players with no long-term benefit. I do believe Neville would've been a good squad player and Harry proved me wrong on Parker short-term (who I thought was too injury-prone) but sadly, we knackered him due to lack of proper rotation IMO!

Back