• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Spurs vs Woolwich Nomads

GHod has a plan, and sadly this is part of it. Think how happy you will be she you hear the score. And hopefully you'll be making overtime for working on Saturday.

You know, the last time something like this happened, we smashed City 4-1, so maybe/hopefully you're right. :D

Perhaps the loss to Spam may be a good thing and get the players focused?
Poch will more than likely have watched and broken down the Spam game and fixed the problems. The squad is young and this is all new. And Poch is young too. We are all young (even Steff)!!! COYS!!!!!

Hopefully the chance to seize the initiative willfireus up.Wedo have to be wary of them even with theirinjuries; we've played worse sidesin recent timesand won at home without EVER giving them a spanking;in fact when was the last time we beat them in the league by more than a goal???

If we have Mousa, Dier AND a fit and firing Alli then i think we could dominate midfield and win: i go for 3-1 to us with goals from Dier, Kane and Walker; Welbeck for them..

COYS...PLEASE...

Actually,what the actual fck am i thinking...with such a brick OMT/OOMT we are doomed so we may as well make selection easier:

Arsenal-selfie.png

2F9C039E00000578-0-image-a-104_1451062280790.jpg

PANews_P-9f1d4a1e-a7ab-41c7-b90a-0e65e1c93ed2_I1.jpg

article-2243986-005A848700000258-558_634x638.jpg

566464c04d1e7.jpg

gun__1263388002_campbell_trophy1.jpg

Bn28JSuIYAAIKdi.jpg

glorygloryeze; your temp internet files folder must be heaving!! you always have a number of gifs at the ready!

I am taking my nephew tomorrow. He's been to other games but this is his first game against the goons. He is in for a treat!
My first ever game was against them back in 1976. At that young age I didn't understand about the rivalry before the game, my dad followed Spurs but he didn't have any lifelong allegiance, he came to this country in his twenties. That game in 76 was just my first chance to see Tottenham live. We drew the game, I can't remember too much about it (I couldn't even see most of it), apart from Willie Young getting sent off. But somehow, from the crowd and the atmostphere, I imbibed this all encompassing hatred of the Arse. And a total love of Spurs. And both have lived with me ever since.
Not sure of the point of this post. Just getting geared up for tomorrow, so indulge me!

I am taking my nephew tomorrow. He's been to other games but this is his first game against the goons. He is in for a treat!
My first ever game was against them back in 1976. At that young age I didn't understand about the rivalry before the game, my dad followed Spurs but he didn't have any lifelong allegiance, he came to this country in his twenties. That game in 76 was just my first chance to see Tottenham live. We drew the game, I can't remember too much about it (I couldn't even see most of it), apart from Willie Young getting sent off. But somehow, from the crowd and the atmostphere, I imbibed this all encompassing hatred of the Arse. And a total love of Spurs. And both have lived with me ever since.
Not sure of the point of this post. Just getting geared up for tomorrow, so indulge me!

My first ever NLD was when I was 16. I was sat in the Park Lane end where I saw Danny Rose score that goal on his debut against Almunia and us beat Arsenal in the league for the first time in 11 years. Ironically I went with my uncle as well!

Hope your nephews first NLD is as good for him as it was for me. :)

Whose meeting where tomorrow I'd love to finally meet a few from on here?
I'll be in the Beehive from about 11 at Brucie Grove. Used to go in the Brickies or Billy Nic but a bit to manic. The Beehive really is a nice pub with a decent crowd. I'll be shaking in the corner:D

My first ever NLD was when I was 16. I was sat in the Park Lane end where I saw Danny Rose score that goal on his debut against Almunia and us beat Arsenal in the league for the first time in 11 years. Ironically I went with my uncle as well!

Danny Rose goal was my first live NLD.

As mentioned before now been to 4 at the Lane, everyone a 2-1 win to us. Really wished we could have gone tomorrow. The result would not have been in doubt....

I wasm't there for the Danny Rose debut though I remember watching it in the pub and going ballistic. Just remembering his reaction/celebratory run is riling me up for tomorrow. I have convinced myself that Josh will have a similar moment.

our squad is so young they won't recognise most of them

Alli wasn't born the last time Wheelchair played 90 minutes

Hearing about that side-salad today, ref Woy taking him to the Euros if fit, just fuelled my hate for him.
He's contributed less than Andrew Ridgeley did for Wham!

Back