• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Spurs vs Woolwich Nomads

Actually,what the actual fck am i thinking...with such a brick OMT/OOMT we are doomed so we may as well make selection easier:

Arsenal-selfie.png

2F9C039E00000578-0-image-a-104_1451062280790.jpg

PANews_P-9f1d4a1e-a7ab-41c7-b90a-0e65e1c93ed2_I1.jpg

article-2243986-005A848700000258-558_634x638.jpg

566464c04d1e7.jpg

gun__1263388002_campbell_trophy1.jpg

Bn28JSuIYAAIKdi.jpg

You missed one

walcott_2_0_44988.jpg

clam

Not taking anything for granted, least of all any personnel changes they're going to be forced into. Very important to start well and play without fear. This won't be one for the faint of heart.

This is the one. This is the watershed moment for Spurs, or not as the case may be. As Mudshark says, it is a time for these young men to be brave and grasp the opportunity. I believe they have the character to do it. I hope they believe it too. COYS.

you only know how good you team is when they respond to a setback, of course the team in red have questions to answer on that score again, it'll be good to have dembele back, this game will be won like most derbies in midfield. We have to win this game, when we were cr@p, we managed draws at home against them, a couple of gooner mates I know said there will be Wenger Out signs taken into the game, would love to see these at half time, and another thing, if we do go a goal down :
  • The Arsenal v Spurs fixture is the most common in Premier League history to see the team scoring first not going on to win (14 draws and eight comeback wins).

I hope Dembele is fit, but if not I would like to see Carroll as he is our best off the ball mover, support player and switcher of ball.
We can't afford profligate as we were in midweek.
Having said that we caused our own downfall by going backwards, we need to be positive and go forth...

Getting late. Off to pray to GHod, Allah, Vishnu, Buddha The Flying Spaghetti Monster, Bill Nicholson and any other deities that pop into my mind. May the force be with you young Hotspurs. COYS

I am taking my nephew tomorrow. He's been to other games but this is his first game against the goons. He is in for a treat!
My first ever game was against them back in 1976. At that young age I didn't understand about the rivalry before the game, my dad followed Spurs but he didn't have any lifelong allegiance, he came to this country in his twenties. That game in 76 was just my first chance to see Tottenham live. We drew the game, I can't remember too much about it (I couldn't even see most of it), apart from Willie Young getting sent off. But somehow, from the crowd and the atmostphere, I imbibed this all encompassing hatred of the Arse. And a total love of Spurs. And both have lived with me ever since.
Not sure of the point of this post. Just getting geared up for tomorrow, so indulge me!
Brilliant mate...first one I clearly remember was 1980 @scumbury...been to many since...yes, it is part of our DNA. I still refuse to wear a red t-shirt, red shoes, red jackets, etc...

As long as we hit 'em hard and win physical battles early, we will be just fine. We will be fine whatever. But you know what I mean. Sort of nervous, more just want the gamer to hurry up and start because I love watching our lot go fudging mental and smothering teams at the Lane, especially after a rare defeat where we can only blame ourselves. Plus our support recently has been brilliant; SUCH an important thing, and worth an extra man tomorrow as I want to see us make the Gooner filth crumble in jelly-kneed tears!

Right. If we lose, we'll need 5 wins, one draw and three losses in our last nine games to get to 70: either that or 4 wins, 4 draws and just the one loss. Given that we still have to play Liverpool, United and Chelsea, I'd say that either way, we should (emphasizing *should* here) make the cut. A win tomorrow will help: a loss won't be fatal, but will require us to maintain upper mid-table form for the final nine games.

Because of Wengers arrogance and stubbornness in the way he plays, at least there's very little chance of changing his set up and throwing a curve ball, like the way Bilic did.

Up at 5:30am for no reason other than derby day whirling around in my head...

Same here @Papercut.

Eyes opened....didn't know what time it was......but no chance of getting back to sleep........just trying to keep myself occupied until the train.......will get irrationally annoyed (angry if they dont get the hint:))with anyone that ask me anything, asks me to do anything etc do they not understand that i am in a NLD bubble that is very personel to me and im having trouble operating on any level until im on that train heading to the game.:) COYS

Back