• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Spurs vs Woolwich Nomads

does the next 45 determine whether we are in a battle for the top 4 or the title? man utd can go 4 points behind us tomorrow, right?

180 minutes of no show against your two local rivals would be a hard one to swallow. we need a massive from improvement from somewhere. no idea where it is going to come from.

I don't think it changes anything today

A draw here would end Arsenal's title challenge. They aren't good enough. We really need a win to give ourselves the best possible chance.

Biggest half of our season coming up?

Yes indeed. Lose today and I dont think we will ever lose 'that' tag. We just dont seem to be able to win that game that moves us on to the next level, in this weeks case, top of the league.
Come on Spurs prove us wrong, show some f#kcin balls

Kane to wide or deep
Kane certainly needs to stay in the box. Sometimes when he comes out Alli breaks into the box, but I really want Kane in there too so that crosses/passes/shots can fall to him.

Come on Spurs, you're better than this.

Yes indeed. Lose today and I dont think we will ever lose 'that' tag. We just dont seem to be able to win that game that moves us on to the next level, in this weeks case, top of the league.
Come on Spurs prove us wrong, show some f#kcin balls

Tbf a young side who are learning. And if we can't get a draw or win, we're still ahead of them with all to play for. But fudge me I want to beat them.

Wonder how many of those yellows were picked up with more than an hour to play.
Leicester 31'
Palace 76'
City 56'
Victims 59'
Goons 55'
Everton 68'

I think that's it this season - that's a lot of time spent on a yellow without getting sent off. Especially for someone with his work rate.

Better Walker! COMMMMMMMMMME YOUUUUUUUUUU SPURRRRRRRRRS Need support from the the crowd!!!!!!!!!!!

Although we are pressing in numbers they are retaining the ball, passing it out of that area, and then getting a numerical advantage. We need to press more effectively, or back off it a bit.

Last week you could feel the comeback was on.

This week I just dont see it. Unless some players out there improve dramatically cant even see a draw right now

Back