• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Spurs vs Woolwich Nomads

Elneny's average distance covered per game in Basel was about 12 km, Finger knows that it's about midfield but I don't think that a player from the Swiss league without PL experience will make it in that game.

I have to say, I'm surprised with Wenger's line-up. He's starting Mertesacker against us when we have the youngest, fittest and probably most pacey team in the league. He's starting Alneny for the first time in a monster match. He's picking Wellbeck ahead of Giroud when Giroud would be able to give them a platform and hold it up.

I just don't understand, it seems Wenger is desperate to me or his heads gone.

So, my friends.
Me and the 3 mates have decided to do something different in order to please the OMT gods.

Therefore, instead of going to to Beach Club ( and drink Pimms & stiff Bloody Marys ), we have decided to split up for this game.

- I will be on my rooftop bar, drinking only lagers and no BBQ
- One mate is staying in his penthouse on the Mombasa creek.
- The second has gone deep see fishing. He claims that has helped before. Spurs won and he caught a marlin
- The third one is missing in action. We think he is praying !!

So guys, we are leaving this to the gods atop Mount Kenya to save us.

COYS. SMASH these guys

I have to say, I'm surprised with Wenger's line-up. He's starting Mertesacker against us when we have the youngest, fittest and probably most pacey team in the league. He's starting Alneny for the first time in a monster match. He's picking Wellbeck ahead of Giroud when Giroud would be able to give them a platform and hold it up.

Welbeck caused us problems, but on the wing. Giroud is utter sh*t without scoring in 10 games and can make any impact only on set-pieces. So I can understand this change.

We would absolutely battered coq&Ramsey midfield especially with Dembele, so I can understand why he gambles on Elneny.

Still I don't understand why monreal and campbell don't start. Their line-up seems to be a bit unbalanced now and rather defensive.

So, my friends.
Me and the 3 mates have decided to do something different in order to please the OMT gods.

Therefore, instead of going to to Beach Club ( and drink Pimms & stiff Bloody Marys ), we have decided to split up for this game.

- I will be on my rooftop bar, drinking only lagers and no BBQ
- One mate is staying in his penthouse on the Mombasa creek.
- The second has gone deep see fishing. He claims that has helped before. Spurs won and he caught a marlin

- The third one is missing in action. We think he is praying !!

So guys, we are leaving this to the gods atop Mount Kenya to save us.

COYS. SMASH these guys

whilst your all on your rooftop bars, penthouses and fishing I'm sat in my council flat with a draft coming through the balcony door waiting to watch the game on what will inevitably be a laggy Russian thingymewhat. :(

I was rather impressed with Elneny (against Leicester?) a couple of weeks back. Looked like a solid player to me. Good on the ball, quite pacey, and ran around a lot, getting into good positions.

20 mins to kick off for fudge's sake! I'm about to lose my marbles. fudging hell.

Welbeck caused us problems, but on the wing. Giroud is utter sh*t without scoring in 10 games and can make any impact only on set-pieces. So I can understand this change.

We would absolutely battered coq&Ramsey midfield especially with Dembele, so I can understand why he gambles on Elneny.

Still I don't understand why monreal and campbell don't start. Their line-up seems to be a bit unbalanced now and rather defensive.
Monreal is injured/not fit enough to start.

Crooks vs Keown feature on FF.

Never again Garth, if you can't see any leaders in this team

Yes, it's the same old repetitive hyperbole we've heard for years but if you're gonna pick one Spurs team to say lack leadership don't pick this one. Just comes across as plain lazy and as if he's paid no attention to the mentality shift at the club.

Regardless of what the result is today we now have leadership in abundance and fire in our bellys.

Wonder what approach Gibbs and Bellerin have been told to take up against Walker and Rose.
Whether they'll try a containment job or if they'll try pushing on a bit and try to pen them back.

They are going to try and take out their Barca frustration on us. We simply have to play football, our game. A nervous slow start like against wham is not an option.

Back