• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Spurs vs Woolwich Nomads

Radio5 "experts" say that Wenger is deploying two holding midfielders (Coq and Ninny) for the first time since forever, because he is scared of Spurs and Koscielny is out.

I think he saw how Wet Spam befuddled the midfield and wants to do the same, springing forward with pace (Welbeck and Dirty Sanchez)

COYMFS, LET'S DO THIS

PS. Kane has got a white '10' printed on his face mask. If a Gooner had that, I would not be impressed. It looks a bit silly.

Radio5 "experts" say that Wenger is deploying two holding midfielders (Coq and Ninny) for the first time since forever, because he is scared of Spurs and Koscielny is out.

I think he saw how Wet Spam befuddled the midfield and wants to do the same, springing forward with pace (Welbeck and Dirty Sanchez)

COYMFS, LET'S DO THIS

Thing is whams success was as much about us rotating, being tired and nerves. While there will be some nerves today, we're at home and full strength against a team who've played as much as us.

We are getting options to score, but need to use them better. They are also getting forward!

Hope we get the first goal....

Back