• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Spurs vs Woolwich Nomads

Poch said his mask is affecting his performance. I hope that's not the case but what Poch says goes

I'm hoping it's been long enough that he won't have to wear it today

it sounds crazy but stuff like that really can have an effect, I remember Hoddle saying even just a pair of gloves would cause him problems

it's obviously far from the same level but if I play 5 a side with my socks rolled down I can't pass straight, up at my knees and I'm practically Pirlo

Never been more confident about a nld. Even if Dembele and Alli don't make it. Tbh I think even if Carroll and Onomah start I'll think we have enough to beat them.

Remember Wenger has only got 4 wins in this fixture in 19 seasons during what was a golden era for them.

The fundadmental difference in the teams is the lack of work their attacking players do off the ball.

And their only defensively capable midfielder was completely exploited against Swansea. The overhyped Coqelin repeated purposelly drawn to the player on the ball leaving a huge gap for Swansea to play through.

Thomas Rosicky 'the best thing about London is Arsenal and the worst thing is Tottenham'

What a w@nker!!!

I do love how we are constantly shutting people up and proving people wrong and I pray we have the last laugh once again today and at the end of the season.

I said to my Mrs I wasn't going to watch this but now i am. She had expected as much.

Hope Moussa plays, he is in the vidoe of them walking in to changing rooms this morning.

It's right what Rio Ferdinand says. The Arsenal players know that if they lose and don't perform, they know that Wenger wont rip into them as that's not his style so they don't fight to win as much as they should. If the players aren't inspired by the manager, it's hard to be inspired. That's the difference we have with Poch cos he's harsh when he needs to be and I can picture him pumping up the players before every game.

If we score first today, the game is ours.

It's right what Rio Ferdinand says. The Arsenal players know that if they lose and don't perform, they know that Wenger wont rip into them as that's not his style so they don't fight to win as much as they should. If the players aren't inspired by the manager, it's hard to be inspired. That's the difference we have with Poch cos he's harsh when he needs to be and I can picture him pumping up the players before every game.

If we score first today, the game is ours.

A few months ago I wouldn't have agreed with that but I defiantly do now after seeing his celebrations against City etc. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

that clock is a tortoise when you go a goal up and a greyhound when a goal down

So right ! At least if you are at the lane you can sing and make noise and lose the tension that way.....at home all you can do is swear at the TV....

So right ! At least if you are at the lane you can sing and make noise and lose the tension that way.....at home all you can do is swear at the TV....

I still sing make noise and lose the tension that way. I live in a flat as well so can imagine my neighbours appreciate it.

1 Hugo Lloris

2 Kyle Walker

4 Toby Alderweireld

27 Kevin Wimmer

3 Danny Rose

7 Son Heung-Min

15 Eric Dier

20 Dele Alli

19 Mousa Dembélé

23 Christian Eriksen

10 Harry Kane

From a norwegian website, don't know if it's correct. Would have Lamela instead of Son, other than that, spot on =)

Totally. Watching a match on the box on fishing on the river is horrdendous.

#THFC team: Lloris (c), Walker, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Rose; Dembele, Dier; Lamela, Eriksen, Alli; Kane #COYS

Back