• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham vs West Ham ***

Would not mind seeing this team:

------------------ Lloris -----------------
Walker -- Caulker -- Daws -- BAE
--------- Dembele -- Verts -----------
Lennon -------- Bale -------- Holtby
-------------- Adebayor ----------------

IMO Parker doesnt merit starting, he lacks any sort of creativity, stays well away from the attacking third, slows down our play, and certainly isnt getting as stuck in as he use to, Vertonghen is more than comfortable at playing at CDM, he's strong, consistently has a pass completition of +90%, is a much bigger goal threat than parker, and has a verocious shot on him...

Parker's biggest asset was his defensive ability, and its all but left him now. I doubt he has the physical strength to combat big sam's eggchaser front frow.

I think the s one might be a draw. Then it's all about turning the goons over, and the Chelsea and City games.

Bring it all on.

With our remaining fixtures being the toughest out of the top 4 challengers, I would say this game is a must win.
We still have very hard games to play. Arsenal (H) Chelsea (A) Emirates Marketing Project (H) Liverpool (A) Stoke (A) Everton (H)...

With our remaining fixtures being the toughest out of the top 4 challengers, I would say this game is a must win.

to finish 4th i think we need to come out of the Arsenal game 7 points in front

having Chelsea and City drop in to the shake up as well will be important as it will keep us looking up rather than behind - which give us a better motivation, imo

Last edited:
having Chelsea and City drop in to the shake up as well will be important as it will keep us looking up rather than behind - which give us a better motivation, imo

Definitely. Next weekend is pivotal, even a gap of 4pts and 5pts, although looking good on paper may not be enough gap, bearing in mind we have visits to Liverpool and Chelsea to come.

The picture could look a lot different come May 11th. The weekend after the NLD we have Arsenal v Everton and Liverpool v Tottenham.
We will have to be on top of our game to bring anything back from Anfield, but there is a chance both matches could end in draws, which I would take right now

Gonna be a tough game. I know we're all pumped for Arsenal but we need to focus on this massively. One game at a time. Hope he starts with the same side who started the Lyon team apart from Lloris and Dawson back in for Brad and Gallas.

Would not mind seeing this team:

------------------ Lloris -----------------
Walker -- Caulker -- Daws -- BAE
--------- Dembele -- Verts -----------
Lennon -------- Bale -------- Holtby
-------------- Adebayor ----------------

IMO Parker doesnt merit starting, he lacks any sort of creativity, stays well away from the attacking third, slows down our play, and certainly isnt getting as stuck in as he use to, Vertonghen is more than comfortable at playing at CDM, he's strong, consistently has a pass completition of +90%, is a much bigger goal threat than parker, and has a verocious shot on him...

Would be utterly crazy to start playing players out of position at this stage of the season. Round pegs in round holes please

I don't understand why people are saying that this is the perfect game for Parker.

Based on what I've seen of West Ham and what everyone knows about Sam Allardyce they're likely to play hoofball, attack down the flanks and of course from set plays. Defensively Parker is likely to play the part of a bird watcher.

Defensively they will work their socks off, get plenty of players back behind the ball and deny us space. For us to create chances it will be important to move the ball quickly and effectively. Not exactly Parker's strength.

I won't mind him starting, but I don't get why this is his kind of game.

So in other words we need to beat both West Ham tomorrow and Arsenal after that to finish 4th? I think that's a bit too pessimistic, we'll be in with a shout regardless of the results in those two games.

Two draws wouldn't be a disaster, although I'm obviously hoping for a win tomorrow.

So in other words we need to beat both West Ham tomorrow and Arsenal after that to finish 4th? I think that's a bit too pessimistic, we'll be in with a shout regardless of the results in those two games.

Two draws wouldn't be a disaster, although I'm obviously hoping for a win tomorrow.

Exactly. Unless I've missed something and Arsenal and Chelsea are just going to basically win every game between now and the end of the season. Why wouldn't they, they both look so convincing....

Exactly. Unless I've missed something and Arsenal and Chelsea are just going to basically win every game between now and the end of the season. Why wouldn't they, they both look so convincing....

They will though, the bastards always do when it matters. Speaking to fans of others folks would say that Everton were more of a threat to top four than Arsenal, but Arsenal always are in contention no matter how badly they're supposedly doing. Can't really on Arsenal or Chelsea doing us any favours, the ever relevant phrase must win comes to mind for the last 12 games. With the game in hand, it's ours to throw away, and I would normally be very worried, but we don't know how AVB will handle this situation, may as well be positive about it!

Arsenal were always going to be there or there abouts. Only an idiot would be suckered into believing Arsenal were in some sort of crisis, just like we apparently were at the start of the season. With the big teams its always a couple of bad results = crisis. Fact is between now and the end of the season we will drop points, Arsenal will drop points and Chelsea will drop points. To say we need to be 7pts clear of 5th after the Arsenal game just to come 4th is ridiculous....

Arsenal were always going to be there or there abouts. Only an idiot would be suckered into believing Arsenal were in some sort of crisis, just like we apparently were at the start of the season. With the big teams its always a couple of bad results = crisis. Fact is between now and the end of the season we will drop points, Arsenal will drop points and Chelsea will drop points. To say we need to be 7pts clear of 5th after the Arsenal game just to come 4th is ridiculous....

I think that he is quite right in what he said.

Arsenals remaining fixtures;

Tottenham (A) - 0
Everton (A) - 1
Swansea (A) - 1
Reading (H) - 3
West Brom (A) - 1
Norwich (H) - 3
Fulham (A) - 3
Man Utd (H) - 0
QPR (A) - 3
Wigan (H) - 3
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (A) - 1

I expect Arsenal to pick up 19 points from these remaining games. So I agree with Billy that we need to be clear of them. We all know how they end seasons..

Back