• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham vs West Ham ***

I think that he is quite right in what he said.

Arsenals remaining fixtures;

Tottenham (A) - 0
Everton (A) - 1
Swansea (A) - 1
Reading (H) - 3
West Brom (A) - 1
Norwich (H) - 3
Fulham (A) - 3
Man Utd (H) - 0
QPR (A) - 3
Wigan (H) - 3
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (A) - 1

I expect Arsenal to pick up 19 points from these remaining games. So I agree with Billy that we need to be clear of them. We all know how they end seasons..

Seriously hope United don't have the title wrapped up by then and hope QPR and Wigan are still in a relegation fight.

There's still 10 games after the NLD so even if we win, I still don't think 4th is anywhere near guaranteed.

Tottenham (A) - 0
Everton (A) - 1
Swansea (A) - 1
Reading (H) - 3
West Brom (A) - 1
Norwich (H) - 3
Fulham (A) - 3
Man Utd (H) - 0
QPR (A) - 3
Wigan (H) - 3

I expect Arsenal to pick up 19 points from these remaining games. So I agree with Billy that we need to be clear of them. We all know how they end seasons..

That's great, I never said they didnt have an easier run in and I never said we didn't need to be clear - but not 7 points clear if at all. You do realise every year on this forum we copy a section of fixtures, predict what points us or a rival team will get and....it never happens. Football isn't played on paper. The year we did qualify for CL everyone was saying we wouldn't qualify because we weren't ahead enough coming into that period of three games in a week with Arsenal Chelsea and City(I think it was City). Look what happened there....

That's great, I never said they didnt have an easier run in and I never said we didn't need to be clear - but not 7 points clear if at all. You do realise every year on this forum we copy a section of fixtures, predict what points us or a rival team will get and....it never happens. Football isn't played on paper. The year we did qualify for CL everyone was saying we wouldn't qualify because we weren't ahead enough coming into that period of three games in a week with Arsenal Chelsea and City(I think it was City). Look what happened there....

Exactly. No doubt there will be a next 10 games thread after the North London derby, "we'll get 3 points here and 1 there" etc. Pointless!

Tottenham (A) - 0
Everton (A) - 1
Swansea (A) - 1
Reading (H) - 3
West Brom (A) - 1
Norwich (H) - 3
Fulham (A) - 3
Man Utd (H) - 0
QPR (A) - 3
Wigan (H) - 3

If you're right in that estimate we would have to pick up only 12 points in our last 10 games for us to need a 7 point gap. That's only marginally better than relegation form.

Seriously hope United don't have the title wrapped up by then and hope QPR and Wigan are still in a relegation fight.

There's still 10 games after the NLD so even if we win, I still don't think 4th is anywhere near guaranteed.

To make matters even worse, their game against UTD is slap bang in the middle of the two legs of the CL semi-final, if Utd make it that far. Seems inevitable that they'll be champions by then. We definitely need to win the next two to build up a buffer, as the remaining fixtures are generally favouring them.

It's in our own hands to go ten points clear of them by winning our next three games, presuming their game against Everton is put back if Everton beat Oldham.

fudge me. We are 6-4-0 our last 10 EPL games. West Ham are close to the relegation zone.

Don't panic Captain Mainwairing!!

Can we get this thread back on track? This is about our game against West Ham NOT about whether we will finish above Arsenal or not.

Lets win this game but not talk about Arsenal, and the point gal, in this thread.

Every game between now and the end of the season is a game we have to try and win! We're not going to have the comparisons dished out in every OMT are we? Would quickly get boring!

fudge me. We are 6-4-0 our last 10 EPL games. West Ham are close to the relegation zone.

Don't panic Captain Mainwairing!!

so for the record; you'll be happy if you're entertained when we play west ham, regardless of the result?

i can't stand people who turn their noses up at victories and whinge about the style in which we played .. every opponent requires a different approach.

if we score three swashbuckling goals against the spam and go on to lose 4-3 after conceding 4 counter attacking / route one goals, i will hold you personally responsible.

being a typical old(er) fan, i always think we're going to lose & that an away draw is a good result.

West Hams cup final is today and they'll be up for this big time. Lets hope we get an early goal, a goal during the middle of the match and also a late goal and then I'll be happy.

West Hams cup final is today and they'll be up for this big time. Lets hope we get an early goal, a goal during the middle of the match and also a late goal and then I'll be happy.

HT: West Ham 0-6 Tottenham, FT: West Ham 0-13 Tottenham.

Bale with a double hat-trick (one in each half), Adebayor hat-trick, Lennon hat-trick and a Lewis Holtby goal.

Don't you love dreams like that!

MASSIVE game.
3 points tonight and the pressure is on everyone else.
I know a lot have remarked that they'd take a point tonight, but i think with Chelsea and Liverpool to come, 3 points from Spam and Arse are an absolute MUST.
Its games like this that if you are going to finish 4th or even third, you have to win. scrappy 1-0, lucky 2-1, doesn't matter. Just have to win.

Lloris, Ekotto, Vertonghen, Dawson, Walker, Parker, Dembele, Bale, Lennon, Holtby, Dempsey.

Sorry, but Adebayor needs to get his sh*t together. That said, we all know AVB will pick him!

HT: West Ham 0-6 Tottenham, FT: West Ham 0-13 Tottenham.

Bale with a double hat-trick (one in each half), Adebayor hat-trick, Lennon hat-trick and a Lewis Holtby goal.

Don't you love dreams like that!

Definately!, but an Adebayor hat-trick with his form now would require Inception like dreams.

Of course he'll pick him thanks to whatever reason you choose to believe we're incredibly short up front.

In some ways maybe it'll work out for the best. Had Defoe stayed fit, Ade might have stayed on the bench and never get back to his best whereas now we have to play him and are still picking up results. At least its giving him a chance to get better without the crowd slating him.

damn it had to be a special day for WH, 20 years since Bobby Moore died today....

Still hope that if WH are going to try to win the game by outplaying us we will trash em, if the park it and hope for the best I think 1-1 or 0-0

Looking forward to this game.

I do hope someone's had a word with Walker though, this is another game where once lapse in concentration will make the game very difficult for us. One goal and they'll shut up shop making it tough, so we don't want to tempt fate by needlessly barging in to players who are posing little threat on the ball giving away free kicks.

Think we'll see

--------------Ade------------
Bale---Dempsey----Lennon
-----Parker-----Dembele---

Can't really argue with the selection but would be nice to see Holtby on the pitch but as said in a few threads, it still may be a bit early to see him in a CM pairing.

Back