• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham vs West Ham ***

Lloris
Walker - Dawson - Vertonghen - BAE
Lennon - Parker - Dembele - Bale
Holtby
Ade

Possibly replacing Parker with Livermore.

Will be a tough game, but we'll win it. 1-0. Ade.

------------------ Lloris
Naughton Gallas Dawson BAE
Lennon Parker Dembele Bale
---------- Dempsey Ade

------------------ Lloris
Naughton Gallas Dawson BAE
Lennon Parker Dembele Bale
---------- Dempsey Ade

You'd drop Verts & Walker, but not Ade or Parker?

IMO the latter two have both performed worse than the former.

(Wow that was posh by me..)

This would be my team

------------Lloris---------
Walker Vertonghen Dawson BAE
Lennon Livermore Dembele Holtby
------------Bale-------------
---------- Dempsey-------

Jordinho, on another note, is there any chance of getting the oppositions view on this game too? I've looked but cant find a decent WHU forum.
Cheers in advance!

Last edited:
This really should be a match we give the Spammers a thrashing but I know we won't. My X1 would be:

---------------Lloris----------------

Naughton---Gallas---Verts-------BAE

------------Dembele-----Livermore-------

Lennon---------Bale-----------Holtby

-----------------Dempsey--------------

Clint hasn't bee in good form but at least you know he will put in a shift and looks like scoring neither can be said for Ade at the moment

Can just imagine their scummy fans if we tried to do that if we were at home.

Let's show some class Spurs :)

i do get fed up with their we won the world cup stuff....

looking forward to going to the game on monday - getting on the tube back is always such a nightmare...

You'd drop Verts & Walker, but not Ade or Parker?

IMO the latter two have both performed worse than the former.

(Wow that was posh by me..)

This would be my team

------------Lloris---------
Walker Vertonghen Dawson BAE
Lennon Livermore Dembele Holtby
------------Bale-------------
---------- Dempsey-------

Jordinho, on another note, is there any chance of getting the oppositions view on this game too? I've looked but cant find a decent WHU forum.
Cheers in advance!

Well Ade was one of our better players on Thursday, so it makes sense to play him. He created our two best opportunities imo.

Well Ade was one of our better players on Thursday, so it makes sense to play him. He created our two best opportunities imo.

And also did naff all for the other 89 minutes?
Footballers need to play well for more than a few seconds of good play. Is that what you expect from a striker, to simply create two good chances? (I only remember one??)

Going off subject here & Not revealing my source because it could obviously affect his position within the club but i've been told Ade is the laziest bastard in training and far from a professional. He just said that Ad is not interested in training at all.

Last edited:
And also did naff all for the other 89 minutes?
Footballers need to play well for more than a few seconds of good play. Is that what you expect from a striker, to simply create two good chances?

Going off subject here & Not revealing my source because it could obviously affect his position within the club but i've been told Ade is the laziest bastard in training and far from a professional. He just said that Ad is not interested in training at all.

No, it's not enough.

But on that notion we should probably drop the majority of our team because very few came through. How many others had a good few seconds of play?

I expect a Striker to get service. Which Adebayor did not. He made the most of a brick situation which i can get behind.

Dempsey is not a lone striker. If Defoe was back i could rationale switching Ade out for him, but for Dempsey? Feck no.

Last edited:
If it was up to me I would start Dawson and Caulker at the back and Vertonghen as a defensive midfielder.

West Ham, like any Allardyce team, will pose a real threat from set plays. With Sandro out we're kind of a short team. Ade is tall, but not someone you'd trust to mark strong players at set plays. With Carroll (or Cole) along with their centre backs at least to worry about we need at least one more player in addition to our two centre backs to deal with them. Our line-up from the Lyon game would mean that either Dembele, Bale or Ade would have to pick up one of their centre backs at set plays. In addition they will most likely have other big strong players around.

They will also most likely play it long quite a bit, if we have Vertonghen as a defensive midfielder he can challenge for the initial header, like Sandro does so well when he's around, leaving the centre backs in position for when the initial header is lost. It really makes a difference in my eyes.

Gallas shouldn't start, and I don't think he will start, his main weakness is in the air, he would really struggle up against Carroll and/or Cole I think.

With Parker being in iffy form after his return from injury I don't think Vertonghen coming in for him will weaken us much going forward and I don't think we will miss Parker's tackling too much as midfielders up against Allardyce teams mainly stand around watching the ball fly over their heads most of the game anyway.

Could also see Dempsey being brought in as he's quite good in the air, but Holtby looked good against Lyon again and would be a better choice I think.

Kaboul and Defoe back in training. Important games coming. Just a shame Sandro is out for the season!!

Kaboul and Defoe back in training. Important games coming. Just a shame Sandro is out for the season!!

Im hoping we can get through the rest of the season with no more key injuries, we need to have some luck on this front for once...

FANS' BEHAVIOUR - WEST HAM UNITED V TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Ahead of Monday's Premier League match at West Ham United, and following the events that took place during our game at White Hart Lane in November, the police have asked us to remind supporters travelling to Upton Park that both sets of fans behaviour will be under scrutiny at this match.

The Club does not tolerate discrimination of any sort, on the pitch or in the stands, and we shall take action against anyone heard using abusive, offensive or obscene language.

All of our supporters travelling to Upton Park are doing so as ambassadors of the Club and we would ask that they behave in a manner of which we can be proud.

Our fans generate a fantastic, positive atmosphere both at the Lane and on our travels and we hope everyone continues to focus their energies on cheering the team on.

If AVB is as good as I think he is he'll bring in Daws and Caulker for Verts and Gallas, Naughton for BAE at LB, and Dempsey for Holtby, Lloris for friedel rest of the team the same. Freshen it up a bit but still good enough to beat the spammers.

2-1 spurs both dembele strikes who will now go on an amazing scoring run until the end of the season.

Back