• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham vs West Ham ***

---------------Lloris----------------

Gallas---Dawson---Verts-------BAE

------------Dembele---Parker-------

Lennon---------Bale-----------Holtby

---------------Ade--------------

Is there any chance Defoe could play some part?

Ade really needs a goal. I don't care if it goes in off his arse. He got no service last night, but there were still periods where he didn't look interested.

Really don't think Ade was that bad on Thursday guys, certainly not in the context of the whole team performance which wasn't great, but it wasn't an easy game to shine in with Lyon being so negative. Even then, I thought Ade looked like he was trying. I think it's a self perpetuating thing with him now when people criticise him, they expect him not to try very hard because that's their image, so anything they see backs that up. I thought he really was trying since he's been back but it's gonna take a bit more time to actually be back in form.

Really don't think Ade was that bad on Thursday guys, certainly not in the context of the whole team performance which wasn't great, but it wasn't an easy game to shine in with Lyon being so negative. Even then, I thought Ade looked like he was trying. I think it's a self perpetuating thing with him now when people criticise him, they expect him not to try very hard because that's their image, so anything they see backs that up. I thought he really was trying since he's been back but it's gonna take a bit more time to actually be back in form.

I agree he actually was one of our better players, but his position is pretty damn important and it just isn't falling for him at the moment and hasn't done all season. Even when he's had chances, he's not looked like scoring. For me, he just doesn't put that effort in consistently enough.

---------------Lloris----------------

Gallas---Dawson---Verts-------BAE

------------Dembele---Parker-------

Lennon---------Bale-----------Holtby

---------------Ade--------------

Is there any chance Defoe could play some part?

Ade really needs a goal. I don't care if it goes in off his arse. He got no service last night, but there were still periods where he didn't look interested.

Would play this team, apart from Walker for Gallas

And also did naff all for the other 89 minutes?
Footballers need to play well for more than a few seconds of good play. Is that what you expect from a striker, to simply create two good chances? (I only remember one??)

Going off subject here & Not revealing my source because it could obviously affect his position within the club but i've been told Ade is the laziest bastard in training and far from a professional. He just said that Ad is not interested in training at all.

I don't know who you know but I will ask one question. Are they rivals for the the same position?

I don't expect you to answer..just putting it out there.

Last edited:
Parker must play against his old club. He will feel the grass beneath his feet and remember when he was a one man army in that very stadium. He will lead us to glorious victory with a hat trick, an off the line clearance, two last ditch tackles and will do it all with a head injury sustained in the 4th minute causing him to have a blood soaked bandage hat.

^ will he learn how not only to pass forwards with accuracy by then, but also how to pass sideways and backwards accurately? Also, will he take less than 6 touches for one pass? DROP HIM.

I don't know who you know but I will ask one question. Are they rivals for the the same position?

I don't expect you to answer..just putting it out there.

I'd love to publicly but I just cant. I'll PM you (Not the name but answering your question...)

Nice thread.

pig-turd-alley.jpg

If we win our next two league games I will start to believe we will get 3rd or 4th

City home to Chelsea 1.30 KO tomorrow. If that's a draw and we win we are 3rd.

A draw next Sunday and we stay 4 points clear of Arsenal.

Fair to say it is brick or get off the can time.

Chelsea's next game is home to WBA who have hit a bit of form winning 2 in a row and TBH I thought they could have beaten us. Lukaku will not be available, though.

City home to Chelsea 1.30 KO tomorrow. If that's a draw and we win we are 3rd.

A draw next Sunday and we stay 4 points clear of Arsenal.

Fair to say it is brick or get off the can time.

Chelsea's next game is home to WBA who have hit a bit of form winning 2 in a row and TBH I thought they could have beaten us. Lukaku will not be available, though.

To be honest, fudge all the permutations here, I just want us to smash Arsenal next week. Those to 5-2 defeats destroyed me mentally. I need to see us play at 100mph and wipe the floor with them all over the park.

And also did naff all for the other 89 minutes?
Footballers need to play well for more than a few seconds of good play. Is that what you expect from a striker, to simply create two good chances? (I only remember one??)

Going off subject here & Not revealing my source because it could obviously affect his position within the club but i've been told Ade is the laziest bastard in training and far from a professional. He just said that Ad is not interested in training at all.

Don't agree with the first bit mate...as for the second, I think it is clear (and always has been) to Ade that he was not the manager's first choice to purchase this season. For a player like Ade, that's everything. I think he came in without pre-season maintenance, let alone a pre-season regimen with the team, so there's little doubt to me it's been catch up all the way and a player who is struggling with his own head. He ain't the mighty Daws, who to be fair has moprhed into an absolute legend in my eyes thanks to his wonderful attitude and step-up in calibre, so I personally believe that anything AVB has been getting out of him is an absolute bonus. And for what it's worth, I DO believe he is going to chip in a few very important momnts these last 16 or so games (see what I did there? :lol:)...

To be honest, fudge all the permutations here, I just want us to smash Arsenal next week. Those to 5-2 defeats destroyed me mentally. I need to see us play at 100mph and wipe the floor with them all over the park.

Funny, had this convo yesterday with my mate...he was like you, willing the hammer, but I am more of the ind that we only need to score one more goal than them to win, and if that goal comes via nacho-cheese's arse cheek after we've been 'coshed' for much of the match, i won't care.

3 points is everything.

Don't get me wrong, I understand where you're coming from, though this year's 5-2 defeat wasn't nearly as painful for me because it wasn't a 5-2 match. LAST season? it's taken me until, oh, last week maybe, to get over it. Destroyed me. I knew what it would mean because that day, I saw every single fudging weakness in our side, our squad and our set-up. It was soul-destroying. Seriously, soul-destroying...

If AVB is as good as I think he is he'll bring in Daws and Caulker for Verts and Gallas, Naughton for BAE at LB, and Dempsey for Holtby, Lloris for friedel rest of the team the same. Freshen it up a bit but still good enough to beat the spammers.

2-1 spurs both dembele strikes who will now go on an amazing scoring run until the end of the season.

Would be good...there's going to be a time this season where he gambles on Holtby alongside Dembele in the middle IMHO, I'm just wondering when that will be...

Would be good...there's going to be a time this season where he gambles on Holtby alongside Dembele in the middle IMHO, I'm just wondering when that will be...

Agree, but that will be later this season IMO.

West Ham one win in the last 8 and 2 in 13 all comps but their home form is decent. Last 4 all comps W2 D2 and they have beaten Chelsea and drawn with City and United at home this term.

I think Holtby can pass the physical test but for me tomorrow is not the time. Scotty or Jake alongside the Dutchman ;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham-united/results

Last edited:

I'll take a flukey 1-0 over those ****s all day. We're not going to smash them. North London derbies at White Hart Lane tend to be close, much closer than the games at their place, we might as well not turn half the time. How many times have we lost by 3 goals in recent years?

Don't we all!

This season I zoned out of the match after Ade got sent off. AVB was too gung ho and in a similar situation now we would grind out a result.

But last season when we went 2-0 up I was expecting a cricket score and was rehearsing what I was gonna say to the rabid gooner I work with. That and Villa away were HR's defining moments.

It was like watching train crashes.

Last edited:
Back