• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

--OMT-- TOTTENHAM vs Notlob

There is still around 10.7k tickets left fellas.
Dont get crushed in the stampede!!

?ú36+ for 17:30pm televised game vs Bolton........

There is still around 10.7k tickets left fellas.
Dont get crushed in the stampede!!

?ú36+ for 17:30pm televised game vs Bolton........

might still be full but was always taking a big chance asking for 35950 of our own fans to fork out ?ú36+ at a week's notice on a saturday night. it's a big difference from 32000 at 20 quid for stevenage

won't be amused if there's empty seats all over the shop. we need the backing a charged up full house.

I can't believe that this will be far removed from the truth. If Liverpool and Everton both win through their games then it's obvious that they will face each other. Every time that Arsenal and Spurs/Emirates Marketing Project and Manchester United could have met each other in the final, they have met in the semi-final, unless I'm mistaken? The draw is meant to be fair but it seems like the team who draw the balls deliberately put the sides together in the semi, rather than the final, for the sake of safety and policing.

Can anyone tell me when two rivals last met in the final? I would say that Liverpool v Manchester United would be the biggest rivalry that has been seen in Cup Finals?

Generally what you're saying seems to be correct.
Liverpool v Everton happened twice in the 80's and the only time we could've met Arsenal in the FA Cup Final was in '99 when we were beaten by Saudi Sportswashing Machine and the Arse lost to Man United.

might still be full but was always taking a big chance asking for 35950 of our own fans to fork out ?ú36+ at a week's notice on a saturday night. it's a big difference from 32000 at 20 quid for stevenage

won't be amused if there's empty seats all over the shop. we need the backing a charged up full house.

:p Or more!

How's it going to look if we ever get the new stadium? :-s

Full strength, with a threat to any lazy non performers, they will be dropped for the next league game.

Time to stop the rot.

BLIP ENDED

Full strength, with a threat to any lazy non performers, they will be dropped for the next league game.

Time to stop the rot.

BLIP ENDED

Generally agreed, but what about King? At the start of the season he surprised us by playing three matches in a week, but I would assume these will be too much for him. And I'm still not impressed that he had to come off in the last 5 against Arsenal.

I would say we need him for Chelsea for sure, but there is much of a muchness between Bolton and Stoke, and how they play. So perhaps play him for Bolton, go Kaboul-Gallas/Nelsen for Stoke, then back for Chelsea.

I dunno, can we recall Caulker?

Or Bassong?

------------------------------------Friedel----------------------------------------

Walker----------------Kaboul--------------------King----------------------ekotto

Kranjcar---------------Modric--------------------Parker-----------------------Bale

------------------------------------VDV-----------------------------------------

---------------------------------Adebayor---------------------------------------

Arry will probably go for 4-4-2 again though.

------------------------------------Friedel----------------------------------------

Walker----------------Kaboul--------------------King----------------------ekotto

-------------------------------------Parker---------------------------------------

---------VdV------------------------Modric-----------------------------------Bale

----------------------------Saha------------Adebayor----------------------------

All out attack. We are at home and we need a confidence builder

:rolleyes:

<<FREE PALESTINE>>

Last edited by a moderator:

-------------------------------------Parker---------------------------------------

---------VdV------------------------Modric-----------------------------------Bale

----------------------------Saha------------Adebayor----------------------------

All out attack. We are at home and we need a confidence builder

:rolleyes:

<<FREE PALESTINE>>

Agreed no time to fudge about, Wembley and getting our season back on track MUST WIN!

Back