• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

--OMT-- TOTTENHAM vs Notlob

They're all must-wins now. Lose this one and we can pretty much throw European football out of the window for next season - leaving us to get relegated after Luka leaves us for a club without a chicken badge. A plummet through the leagues will ensue and summer signings like Carlton Cole on loan will be followed.

We're facing the very end of this club.

No pressure Raboner but you could very well ruin THFC with your sh*t thread.

Looks good except that Kaboul has his hand raised, perhaps to signify offside, coincidentally Defoe has just scored a goal but looks to have the expression of having just had his goal chalked off.... so Kaboul has appealed for offside which cost Defoe his goal? Typical. ;)

Kaboul is waving at a mate in the crowd and Defoe is protesting Adebayor's jig clearly.

Better??? Crowd and keeper you fussy lot.

VgD8p.jpg

Theyre gonna target that right wing all day long.. I mean, look at the size of them in comparison to the rest!

Every game from now is must win. Get the cup, then into Stoke with a spring in our step, COYS!

Ekotto jogging back, VDV the deepest of all our midfielders and Adebayor just standing still. Some things never change....;)

Has to be the team that should have started against Everton (unless Lennon or Gallas are back):

----------Friedel

Walker--Kaboul--King--BAE

----Parker--Sandro--Modric

---vdV--------------Bale

-----------Ade

I know there may be some calls for Saha over Ade, but I think we need Ade's aerial ability at defensive set pieces.

This is the game before Wembley. This is the first of 3 games to win the FA Cup. Just think of it like that. We're that close

"We won't give it up, we're gonna bring the cup, back home to White Hart Lane...

COME ON YOU SPURSSSSSSSSSSSS"

wembley-stadium.jpg

"We won't give it up, we're gonna bring the cup, back home to White Hart Lane...

COME ON YOU SPURSSSSSSSSSSSS"

wembley-stadium.jpg

I live 10 mins from Wembley - whilst I was there I looked at the stadium and said to myself - 90 mins away and im coming back. I am fudgein come back with or without spurs

I live 10 mins from Wembley - whilst I was there I looked at the stadium and said to myself - 90 mins away and im coming back. I am fudgein come back with or without spurs

I found the stadium tour really interesting...

We've failed to turn up for any of our FA Cup games so far. I don't the players care about the competition tbh.

I can see Bolton putting out a second string side.

yeah but the draws have been so kind we haven't had to watford aside where we got incredibly lucky. you just have to do enough.

I believe this game will be a great morale booster. When the players have just secured a place in Wembley, it must bring our form back

We've failed to turn up for any of our FA Cup games so far. I don't the players care about the competition tbh.

I can see Bolton putting out a second string side.

I do too, or at least half a second string if you catch my drift. I'm sure they will look at their game at Villa and think its winnable and by rights it should be their priority over the FA Cup.
We're debating 3rd v FA Cup, I'm pretty sure Bolton fans would take Premership Survival over the FA Cup

I believe this game will be a great morale booster. When the players have just secured a place in Wembley, it must bring our form back

So do I. Would certainly add a little extra boost to the atmosphere on Weds night too

vs Bolton: Cudicini; Walker, Kaboul, King, Rose; Kranjcar, Sandro, Modric, Bale; Defoe, Saha

vs Stoke: Friedel; Walker, Gallas, Kaboul, Ekotto; Kranjcar*, Parker, Modric, Bale; VDV, Adebayor

*Lennon for Niko if he's back.

Back