• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

--OMT-- TOTTENHAM vs Notlob

raboner

Banned
5.30pm Saturday 17th March, WHITE HART LANE.

MUST WIN.. if we lose, we are:

screwed.jpg

play lancaster up top, play the kids...... and all that.

Spurs 3 - Notlob 2

Lancaster x 3.

MUST WIN ! Purely from a confidence factor point of view. Clean sheet please, please, please ...

Crap thread btw.

crap? it's a freaking masterpiece.. it's as glorious as owen coyles high socks/shorts and trainers combination during matches.. GHod he looks like a fudging taco.

Not even sure how to approach this team-selection wise with having the midweek game to follow. The Stoke is a must-win for the race for 3rd, whereas this is a great chance to reach the semis.
Cant risk playing all the best X1, but cant risk playing 11 fringe/youth team

Cudicini

Walker Nelsen King Rose

Dos Santos Sandro Modric Bale

Saha Defoe

King wont manage Weds/Sat so Gallas could partner Kaboul midweek then King/Kaboul v Chelsea?
Def tempted to give GDS a chance on the right v Bolton, cant go any worse

I once watched a bus full of schoolchildren catch fire and drive off a cliff. This is worse than that.

King to be rested against Stoke so that he can play against Chelsea. So he can play this one. Sandro to play against Stoke because of his abilities in the air, Parker to be rested against Stoke to be ready for Chelsea. VdV to start only if we think he's ready to play 3 games in a week. We need him to break down Stoke and we need him against Chelsea, especially if we don't expect Lennon to be ready. I'm guessing VdV isn't ready for that.

Ade to play, we need him to regain form and get a goal. Defoe deserves the start alongside him more than Saha.

-----------Friedel/Cudicini--------
Walker-Nelsen/Kaboul-King-Ekotto
Kranjcar---Parker---Modric---Bale
----------Ade-------Defoe------

LET'S WIN THIS THING!!

e8B5v.jpg

In my opinion we need to play a goalkeeper against Bolton. With their set pieces and big men, it's just too risky not to have a keeper. Bolton seem to me a bit better than their league position suggests, so leaving the goalie out is just asking for trouble. Personally - and it's only my opinion - I'd shift things around and put Friedel in there.

Chancer, took you a while to point out that Brad wasn't there, when the conversation has already been had.

I think Kaboul is essential for this game, I know he has been off form lately but he is our best hope of dealing with any Bolton aerial threat before Brad has to.

you play near enough your best side. we've got a day's rest more than stoke anyway and they'll have to do a lot of running and chasing at anfield on sunday.

can believe bolton will pick anything near their best side anyway. villa the following tuesday surely their priority

Back