• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

--OMT-- TOTTENHAM vs Notlob

We'll win this game... or I'll donate an Arsenal season ticket to a charity in Islington. (cheap seats, mind)

The players better not turn out thinking we have already won this game. Urgency from the start please.

We are the best side left in the competition by far & i will be seriously fudged off if we don't go on to win it now.

vs Bolton: Cudicini; Walker, Kaboul, King, Rose; Kranjcar, Sandro, Modric, Bale; Defoe, Saha

vs Stoke: Friedel; Walker, Gallas, Kaboul, Ekotto; Kranjcar*, Parker, Modric, Bale; VDV, Adebayor

*Lennon for Niko if he's back.

Think thats very close to the mark.

Wonder how close Bentley is too a return? Could be useful as part of the rotations if we have a couple of extra midweek games to play

The players better not turn out thinking we have already won this game. Urgency from the start please.

We are the best side left in the competition by far & i will be seriously fudged off if we don't go on to win it now.

a slight exaggeration. none of chelsea, liverpool or everton/sunderland will be anything but a very hard game at a neutral venue.

also liverpool struggle to put sides away but the 4-0 against us aside they are generally pretty hard to beat and given our respective records there'd only be one winner if it went to penalties

We'll win this game... or I'll donate an Arsenal season ticket to a charity in Islington. (cheap seats, mind)

Certainly hope so, and after last night I defintely would love to draw Everton in the semi-final. I want revenge for that now as well

vs Bolton: Cudicini; Walker, Kaboul, King, Rose; Kranjcar, Sandro, Modric, Bale; Defoe, Saha

vs Stoke: Friedel; Walker, Gallas, Kaboul, Ekotto; Kranjcar*, Parker, Modric, Bale; VDV, Adebayor

*Lennon for Niko if he's back.

Rossi I would not play Gallas vs Stoke, he's too small to be able to deal with them. He's barely 6ft and that is short for a CB. We need to play king in the stoke game and gallas in the bolton game. Same reasons why I would play Parker in the bolton game and sandro in the stoke game.

king will play against bolton if fit cos he can't manage stoke and chelsea with 2 days rest.

it means nelsen might have to play against stoke. gallas wasn't even on the bench yesterday.

Rossi I would not play Gallas vs Stoke, he's too small to be able to deal with them. He's barely 6ft and that is short for a CB. We need to play king in the stoke game and gallas in the bolton game. Same reasons why I would play Parker in the bolton game and sandro in the stoke game.

I'd play Gallas at LB against Stoke - we need as many CBs on the pitch as possible.

Certainly hope so, and after last night I defintely would love to draw Everton in the semi-final. I want revenge for that now as well

think it's destined to be

Tottenham v Chelsea
Liverpool v Everton

if everything goes how it should

then us beating Everton in the final in pay back for the semi all those years ago

That means no King vs Chelsea though.

Tottenham v Chelsea
Liverpool v Everton

then us beating Everton in the final in pay back for the semi all those years ago

I can't believe that this will be far removed from the truth. If Liverpool and Everton both win through their games then it's obvious that they will face each other. Every time that Arsenal and Spurs/Emirates Marketing Project and Manchester United could have met each other in the final, they have met in the semi-final, unless I'm mistaken? The draw is meant to be fair but it seems like the team who draw the balls deliberately put the sides together in the semi, rather than the final, for the sake of safety and policing.

Can anyone tell me when two rivals last met in the final? I would say that Liverpool v Manchester United would be the biggest rivalry that has been seen in Cup Finals?

I reckon we need his height more against Stoke. Gallas can handle chelsea on the deck, Kaboul will pick up Drogba.

Doesn't quite work like that imo. Drogba is very good at sticking to the defender that is physically weaker, forcing teams to either double mark him (not gonna happen, way too much space given away) or let him dominate the weaker defender.

Tottenham v Chelsea
Liverpool v Everton

Definitely. They always make sure its derbys in the semis, not the final.

They're all must-wins now. Lose this one and we can pretty much throw European football out of the window for next season - leaving us to get relegated after Luka leaves us for a club without a chicken badge. A plummet through the leagues will ensue and summer signings like Carlton Cole on loan will be followed.

We're facing the very end of this club.

No pressure Raboner but you could very well ruin THFC with your sh*t thread.

melodrama much?? .. as stated already,we're in good hands. we will win and all will be rosy once more ..

belieeeeeeve?í

Back