• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Inter Milan

I honestly believe that Siggurdson on the left has given us the attacking thrust we'd been missing in the last couple months...he doesnt always get it right, but he's so positive, two footed, his delivery is great, and he likes to score goals. I dont care who's up front right now, as long as him and Bale are in the team :)

Clean sheet was vital. A little worried we have lost a major goal threat in Bale for the 2nd leg.

Vital we dont concede early in Milan. Really would have liked a 4th, but no real complaints at 3-0.

Worried about Lennon,hope its not too serious

why can't people just be happy with an emphatic win against recent european champions.. why the constant need to slate players and be negative. its astonishing.

anyway, top result, amazing performance. bring on the scousers and bring on the europa cup.

in avb i trust.

why can't people just be happy with an emphatic win against recent european champions.. why the constant need to slate players and be negative. its astonishing.

anyway, top result, amazing performance. bring on the scousers and bring on the europa cup.

in avb i trust.

oh absolutely THIS

in avb i trust.

It's a fudging match thread. It's for knee jerk instant responses to situations. It's not astonishing, it's expected. If you want well thought through ideas and debate the rest of the site has it in abundance.

I don't understand how people don't get this.

It's a fudging match thread. It's for knee jerk instant responses to situations. It's not astonishing, it's expected. If you want well thought through ideas and debate the rest of the site has it in abundance.

I don't understand how people don't get this.

instant responses don't have to be unreasonable though. i see no reason why you can't be rational and well thought out minute to minute.

i don't understand how people like you don't get this.

Jurgen

it was a dive. Ive disagreed with you on the whole Bale diving but that was a dive (the other incidents havent). I will also argue though that it is difficult for a player when he is expecting a challenge to just continue as normal in his stride etc.

Southgate got it spot on, a lot of players leave their trailing leg hoping to get clipped. He's hardly the only one who does it though.

At least he gets a rest now.

instant responses don't have to be unreasonable though. i see no reason why you can't be rational and well thought out minute to minute.

i don't understand how people like you don't get this.

Because passionate outbursts are anything but rational.

I don't get how you can't get this.

Anyone got the match stats from this? Would be interested in how the domination translated into numbers n brick

Southgate got it spot on, a lot of players leave their trailing leg hoping to get clipped. He's hardly the only one who does it though.

At least he gets a rest now.

He actually moved his leg in to the player to ensure there was contact. Infuriating and I had forgotten about that part of his game.

Terrific performance from everyone though, got to be professional in the 2nd leg.

in avb i trust.

=D>

I will tell you that it's largely fear-based mate IMO...

Great game, great day, great performance, great result. Bale's suspension is probably a blessing in disguise; gives him a week's rest when the second leg rolls around, and if it turns out we can't defend a 3-0 lead without Bale, we probably weren't going to win the EL anyway. Glorious times....

Back