• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Inter Milan

Mumorn

Vic Buckingham
The OMT GHod is back, this time with a new episode of "Europa League nights". I started the thread for the Europa League home game against Lyon and thanks to me Gareth Bale scored two free kicks, one of them being an amazing last minute winner to put us in a good position for the second leg which we also one, no doubt thanks to my presence.

But this is a different taste of melon. We are at home to Inter Milan. A few years ago we met these in the Champions League, two special nights. One at the San Siro when we saw a young Gareth Bale take on the Italian teams defence and get a hattrick which not many players have ever done. We then met them at home and it was one of the best nights White Hart Lane had ever seen, we beat the European Champions on our home turf, Bale once again instrumental.

Lloris
Walker - Dawson - Vertonghen - Assou-Ekotto
Parker - Holtby
Lennon - Bale - Sigurdsson
Defoe​

Is the line up I'd play. No idea what Dembeles current situation is but I feel he could do with a rest. Let Holtby have a go in the centre, I really think him and Parker could create a better partnership than the one we see from Dembele and Parker. Sigurdsson to get another start again, Lennon, Bale and Defoe are obvious. We usually have a different back 5 for the Europa League but I honestly think we should keep the same one, let them get stronger and stronger, especially with Liverpool at Anfield next week.

Lets fudging do this.

Spurs-v-Inter-Milan-006.jpg

------------------Friedel----------------
Naughton--Gallas---Caulker--Vertonghen
------------Parker---Livermore----------
Lennon----------Bale------------Holtby
-----------------Defoe-------------------

Sig to come on for Lennon
Dempsey (if fit) to come on for Bale
Carroll to come in for Parker

Inter still have the likes of Chivu, Zanetti, Cambiasso, Samuel, Stankovic, Milito. If they're not injured, they're old and slow as fudge. Cassano has apparently had a bust up with the coach and was not included in the squad against Catania.

OM fudging G! No ko time, no venue, no effort! Doomed!

2-0 Spurs. Vertonghen, Bale

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
"Tottenham is physically the best team in Europe at the moment, unfortunately for Inter", Costacurta to Sky Italy

------------------Friedel----------------
Naughton--Gallas---Caulker--Vertonghen
------------Parker---Livermore----------
Lennon----------Bale------------Holtby
-----------------Defoe-------------------

Sig to come on for Lennon
Dempsey (if fit) to come on for Bale
Carroll to come in for Parker

Agree with that team apart from I might go with Carroll and Livermore in CM and give Parker the day off. If Parker is going to play it should be alongside Carroll not Livermore as you need some creativity in there

I would play Ade. But his chances are running out. Defoe came on today and did more in 25 minutes than Ade managed in the month of February for Spurs.

I hope Holtby plays at least some part.

Back