• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT***** Tottenham Hotspur vs. West Bromwich Albion - 26/12/13: 3pm

Horrible horrible game, WB could have scored three in the first half. No real chance for Spurs in second half. No control, no tactics, poor passing..

Again and again we get into good positions but the cross or cutback is not quite right, I can't blame TS for the inaccuracy of a cutback. At least we were getting behind them and getting numbers in the box.

On another day it would have fallen better for us in the box - but today we dominated them and they had bugger all second half.

TS should have swapped Bentaleb for Holtby earlier as Nabil was excellent.

It was poor but the players in this case should look at themselves although I do think Tim ****ed up a bit by not playing Capoue

Disclaimer: We weren't good enough for the win.

Anthony Taylor, however, should be demoted to the Championship for that performance. I assume he's still fairly inexperienced as a referee, but you can't allow Jonas Olsson to play you the way he ultimately did. Something to learn for the future, Mr.Taylor.

Again and again we get into good positions but the cross or cutback is not quite right, I can't blame TS for the inaccuracy of a cutback. At least we were getting behind them and getting numbers in the box.

On another day it would have fallen better for us in the box - but today we dominated them and they had bugger all second half.

TS should have swapped Bentaleb for Holtby earlier as Nabil was excellent.

We say this a lot - on another day Krul/Boaz/Any keeper wouldn't have made all those stops - we have to convert our chances and not blame luck.

We're pretty ****ing average! honestly we won't make Europe next year. United back above us now. Depressing times at the moment.

Wretched performance really, no semblance of control, unable to pass the ball 10 yards. No real clear cut changes of note either.

Only positive from today is that Stoke ended with 9 men and a 1-5 defeat so they will be weakened for the visit to us.

Back