• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT***** Tottenham Hotspur vs. West Bromwich Albion - 26/12/13: 3pm

Sorry but how does him throwing a few quips in to his interview have any bearing on his ability as a manager? It's not confidence with him, it's downright arrogance the way he speaks. His quote above about expecting to beat 'teams like West Brom and Southampton' is ****iness, not confidence.

Anyway, regards to the game I thought it was very even and could have gone either way. That's how it will be under Sherwood I'm afraid. I'd say only five or six teams have superior quality to us in their starting elevens but we are handicapped by Tim hugely so will drop points like yesterday plenty of times. Holtby-Eriksen in midfield is just asking for trouble, no wonder they cut us open through the middle so much. Despite our late pressure I never felt confident in us scoring the winner.

Last on Match of the Day, frequently dropping points at the Lane and being spoken down on by large parts of the media... the trip to midtable mediocrity is well under way I'm afraid folks.

Sorry but how does him throwing a few quips in to his interview have any bearing on his ability as a manager? It's not confidence with him, it's downright arrogance the way he speaks. His quote above about expecting to beat 'teams like West Brom and Southampton' is ****iness, not confidence.

Anyway, regards to the game I thought it was very even and could have gone either way. That's how it will be under Sherwood I'm afraid. I'd say only five or six teams have superior quality to us in their starting elevens but we are handicapped by Tim hugely so will drop points like yesterday plenty of times. Holtby-Eriksen in midfield is just asking for trouble, no wonder they cut us open through the middle so much. Despite our late pressure I never felt confident in us scoring the winner.

Last on Match of the Day, frequently dropping points at the Lane and being spoken down on by large parts of the media... the trip to midtable mediocrity is well under way I'm afraid folks.

I mean more the 'it has to be right for me' and 'if I win all these matches and and they bring someone else in then I'm off to Real Madrid'. I like that, I think it shows he knows his worth and either that confidence is severely misplaced, or he does actually have something about him that means he is that confidence.

I cannot help it…Sherwood's Spurs just doesn't fill me with hope.

I want it to…I 'will' it to…I hope upon hope it will soon fill me with more than just hope…

But the more I think about it, the more I react to what I'm seeing, the more I hear from him and a couple of the players, well, it's blindingly clear that he is a hybrid of Gerry Francis and Harry Redknapp.

I want to be wrong…I do…

I cannot help it…Sherwood's Spurs just doesn't fill me with hope.

I want it to…I 'will' it to…I hope upon hope it will soon fill me with more than just hope…

But the more I think about it, the more I react to what I'm seeing, the more I hear from him and a couple of the players, well, it's blindingly clear that he is a hybrid of Gerry Francis and Harry Redknapp.

I want to be wrong…I do…

I think he wants to get us playing a sort of cross between the current Emirates Marketing Project and Southampton teams. Quick tempo, get the ball forward quickly, but with good footballers in the side allowing for clever one touch passing around the box. His 2 creative players in the middle is his own little quirk but I'm intrigued to see where he goes with it.

I think he wants to get us playing a sort of cross between the current Emirates Marketing Project and Southampton teams. Quick tempo, get the ball forward quickly, but with good footballers in the side allowing for clever one touch passing around the box. His 2 creative players in the middle is his own little quirk but I'm intrigued to see where he goes with it.

That's what he said post match.

That's what I would like along with lots of players in the box when we attack.

Not a bad way to start IMO. ;)

Back