• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT***** Tottenham Hotspur vs. West Bromwich Albion - 26/12/13: 3pm

All that Bale money, seems as if Eriksen was the only decent buy. Let's hope Lamela can get us a goal.

Sherwood has set us up with loads of forward minded players and given them the freedom to attack

So I wouldn't lay the blame at Tim's door... the players should be able to pass 10 yards, move, make a good run, get on the end of all these crosses... at least we are going for it rather than waiting for the right moment to attack

Sherwood has set us up with loads of forward minded players and given them the freedom to attack

So I wouldn't lay the blame at Tim's door... the players should be able to pass 10 yards, move, make a good run, get on the end of all these crosses... at least we are going for it rather than waiting for the right moment to attack

Football is simple. But find a balance.

I guess football's just a bit more complicated than "run about a bit"

You see, that was a perfect cross and should easily have been converted, we had 4 men in the box!

On another day it's a tap in

Well isn't it up to him to find some tactics to work.

If it was all about chucking a load of good players onto the pitch then I'd be a manager as well, he should identify their weaknesses exploit them etc and find a balance.

Back