• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT***** Tottenham Hotspur vs. West Bromwich Albion - 26/12/13: 3pm

Severe lack of precision up front. Sloppy defending at the back. Typical Spurs against teams like WBA.

Fair result, although how Reid stayed on is a mystery.

Genuinely no quality when we get in positions to deliver. Compare any Sagna ball to the **** that Rose and Walker put in. So so so bad

They were 2 of our better players but ****, such such poor quality. Chiriches was atrocious.

Lamela looked decent and Eriksen,

its just sad to see all of the work since santini came in, all of that progress and more or less a continuous upward curve disappear in the space of 6 months.

its a bit of a shambles really isn't it. i hope tim is thinking rigid 442 is the future.

i really dont care who is in charge anymore, or the results, i just want to watch some football played by a spurs side that makes sense. just a formation, a plan anything. this is soul destroying.

Horrible horrible game, WB could have scored three in the first half. No real chance for Spurs in second half. No control, no tactics, poor passing..

Lol. With AVB it would have been too much control, poor passing, no goals.

We had plenty of chances to put them away but the delivery was consistently terrible. Rose must have had 10 crosses that found no-one, the one right at the end could have won us the game had he found Adebayor. He found Ben Foster... Rushed out attacks a bit but still carved out 20 shots. No doubt all of the anti-Sherwood fvckwits will come out of the woodwork good and proper again.

Ref had a total mare, Reid should have gone, gave several questionable decisions in West Brom's favour.

Decent performance all in all, nowhere near as bad as most people on here are making out. West Brom had absolutely nothing second half.

Whenever I see us on the ball in a decent area with a chance to build... we kick to a player in red. It was incredible. I'd love to speak my mind to those players right now. Have some flipping pride about yourself and in what you do. That's not good enough. Get on the training pitch and practice crossing a ball. Pathetic. Utterly pathetic

I know we were rubbish and didb't deserve to win, but how the full was Reid not sent off.

I could not believe it. It has to be one of the worst decisions I have ever seen. It was borderline straight red, and the ref does nothing. He should never referee in the PL again after that.

Don't like Gylfi or Chadli as wingers in a 4-4-2. I think with Lennon & Townsend or Lamela from the start and it would have been different. Nice play from Bentaleb again though.

I know we were rubbish and didb't deserve to win, but how the full was Reid not sent off.

I could not believe it. It has to be one of the worst decisions I have ever seen. It was borderline straight red, and the ref does nothing. He should never referee (anywhere, ever) again after that.

Fixed.

I think you can't expect any synchronization from this team under Sherwood TBH. Same old Tottenham we need to rely on individual quality.

He just drifted to the central in the final stage . Wonder if we should start him just behind the striker.

He is best on the left. He did well on the right in the final 10 minutes against Southampton but it didnt mean he should have started today.

Overall, it was a decent game. I thought giving Sherwood the faith that AVB didn't get was mandatory, but today (Save for two brief rousing 'Come on You Spurs' ditties) the WHL crowd was disappointing as is usually par for the course these days. West Brom defended well, we look rusty when it comes to controlling the ball when it's delivered at pace and when better decision-making is required. Soldado's going through his own personal nightmare in terms of nothing going for him, but it says a lot about the man that he continues to work tirelessly despite that. I can see why Tim didn't brig Lamela on earlier, given that it is a busy post-Christmas schedule and we need to rotate well to stand a chance, but I still thought he could have perhaps subbed Holtby off earlier. Ah, well.:)

We're creating chances and getting into the box as opposed to taking pot shots from 40 yards or crying as we stumble down the tunnel after a 6-0 hammering. That, for me, is progress. And personally I'm not expecting anything of Tim Sherwood or the rest of this season beyond a bit of free-flowing football and some intuitive, creative play, with a dose of first-team youth players to boot. So there was nothing particularly untoward about today. Onwards and upwards. COYS!

Back