• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur VS Some Gauche Middle Eastern Oil Money ***

Possibly “Fatty” Rose up against Walker. Ugh. And while Davies isn’t quick, he’s at least not p-p-p-porky p-p-p-pig these days.

Given they play 4-3-3, then us going 4-2-3-1 will likely mean that Son or someone like that takes Walker

Given they play 4-3-3, then us going 4-2-3-1 will likely mean that Son or someone like that takes Walker

Do they? I figured they played 4-1-4-1, with De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling and Sane in behind Aguero. Which is why I felt going 4-2-3-1 would be fine as long as we sat Dembele and Winks deep with Eriksen and Son on either side providing cover for Trippier and Davies, respectively (since Aurier and Rose played midweek). Which would then leave Alli and Kane up front to play off each other as necessary.

----------lloris
trippier---dier---vert---davies
----dele----winks----dembele
-----eriksen---kane----son

Dele can play a bit deeper like he did when we played Liverpool.

We will need a lot of luck and we'll have a 1-2 win, Kane and Son.

11665115824_f9ded47075.jpg

Their defence against Swansea looked dogsh!t. Danilo, Delph, Otamendi and forgotten the LB. our attack can do some damage against that. With Kompany they aren't all that. They just score a shed load which means we need Hugo to have one of those games!
Hugo always seems to not play so well here. Hoping this time he is unbeatable!

We simply have to target Delph if Guardiola plays him. Simply put, the boy is not up to par there and will offer us opportunities. I can see Dele ghosting in behind him, Son too...I think he is the vulnerable pocket to pick...

We simply have to target Delph if Guardiola plays him. Simply put, the boy is not up to par there and will offer us opportunities. I can see Dele ghosting in behind him, Son too...I think he is the vulnerable pocket to pick...
Ottamendi isn't too much better to be fair, Stones is injured, Kompany a busted flush and Mangala pants too

Went to see them Wednesday,basically it was a training game for them,they had so much time on the ball it could have been 6 or 7....De bruyne,had the field to himself.....he is the man with Silva that make them tick,stop them two we could do something.
This is a massive game for us,win we back in the mix for the top three lose we back in the mix for fourth again.....hopefully since Pouch loves the Champs League,he'll try motivate the team saying its the quarters or even semi's in that competition.

Seriously cannot believe they concede as little as they do with the likes of Otamendi, Stones, Mangala and Delph featuring for them in defence this season.

Plus they only have Fernandino screening the back four.

Seriously cannot believe they concede as little as they do with the likes of Otamendi, Stones, Mangala and Delph featuring for them in defence this season.

Probem is no one can get the ball off them.

Despite having seriously good attacking strength, they only managed to beat United by two goals both from corners.

Just saying.......

They concede most games against half decent sides but score more

There a side to be got at and own not to sit backs against IMO (Well not without Toby and Sanchez)

Back