• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur VS Some Gauche Middle Eastern Oil Money ***

I'm normally pretty optimistic about our games, as in I expect us to win 95% of the time. However this is the 5% part for me coming through. City have been that good, If they score an early goal, I'm expecting a bit of a humping. However if we get the early goal, then I'd be confident of a result as we could potentially do a Dortmund on them.
3-2 to us like when Bale put through that really excellent ball into Defoe at 2-2 who slid and easily reached it despite being small and poking Home the winner.

Imagine if Bale put a really poor ball through to Defoe at 2-2 with a few minutes to go and he missed the open goal and City went up the other end and scored and won 3-2.

3-2 to us like when Bale put through that really excellent ball into Defoe at 2-2 who slid and easily reached it despite being small and poking Home the winner.

Imagine if Bale put a really poor ball through to Defoe at 2-2 with a few minutes to go and he missed the open goal and City went up the other end and scored and won 3-2.

You live in a fantasy land. That last scenario would never happen.

Interesting game

- No pressure on us, big team that will come out to play us
- Their run has to come at an end ..

Will be a potential defining moment for us, so far this season we have shown the ability to deal with high pressure teams (much better than previous years), do well here and it's further precedent.

It suits us better to play teams that don't sit back. But City are scarily good and we don't click very well at the moment. We need everyone to be at the top of their game + a little luck if we wanna get something from this game. At least we're lucky at the moment.

Will watch this at the annual christmas party of the fantasy PL league "The Garbageship", so will probably be sailing by kickoff. We won against whoever it was last year and Watford away the year before that. Counting on another win this year. :D

Its got to be a change of aviator if we win? Sissoko baby all the way.
Moussa-Sissoko-Harry-Kane.jpg

So. Last year I was scared. We got a draw. But they played us off the park and we was lucky. We played to go toe to toe with them and we are not set up for that as like when we played liverscum in previous seasons.

But.

If we sit in and play on the break, like the Liverpool game this season, Madrid game etc then I can see us playing well. In that case I think we can get a draw.

im going for 1-1. Walker for them ( our old boys always score ), Son for us.

The 5-3-2 we played away in Madrid worked pretty well. I think we'll approach this game in a similar way.

Last year Walker did the push on Sterling that everyone in the universe saw, except for the officials, that would have made it 3-0 and game over. Would love it if Walker did the same on Kane now, but get caught and sent off. 2-1 Spurs. Walker (og) , Kane (pen)

Imagine, in that scenario, if they win 3-2 due to a penalty taken by a player who should have been sent off for stamping on Scott Parker's immaculate hair?

Their defence against Swansea looked dogsh!t. Danilo, Delph, Otamendi and forgotten the LB. our attack can do some damage against that. With Kompany they aren't all that. They just score a shed load which means we need Hugo to have one of those games!

Kane will need to lead the line much better than he did against Brighton - where his movement was non-existent and distinctly un-Kane like. Hope he is really "at it" for this one - and he gets a hat-trick for his efforts.

Back