• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Nottingham Forrest ***

looks a tasty central midfield, two players who like to pass. two pacy wingers to get the ball early too.

hahaha Kaboul and Chiriches it will be again at the weekend then :lol:

Can't say I like this idea of changing the entire XI between games, different competitions or not.

arsenal did it bar sanchez, Wheelchair yesterday.

i guarantee we see atleast two from today start NLD

At this stage we need to establish a spine and playing every game is essential to that. You can rotate them out for a bit of rest later.

Can we for the love of GHod play Lennon and Townsend on their natural sides today? I know Pocchetini likes inverted wingers, but you can't stick players on the pitch in roles they don't have the skills to master. Inverted wingers need creativity, vision and ability and intelligence to thread passes through and combine with team mates. A good shot is also a helpful skill. Lennon and Townsend both lack in too many of these departments.

AVB tried playing them as inverted wingers. it didn't work out. It hasn't worked out so far when Pocchetino has tried and I doubt it will ever work if we continue trying until the end of time. They can do a job staying wide, running down the flanks and putting the balls into the box, so let's tell them to do that and make sure we get players into the box. On the other hand, I can't see too many players who will threaten from crosses in today's team either.

Now that I have said this, they will probably both have blinding games as inverted wingers and score and assist a couple of goals each. You can thank me later.

They'll want it more.

This is what worries me most. I would think any team managed by Pearce will be up for it. It all depends on how our players approach the game too.
A lethargic display like Sunday and we wont need to worry about the 4th round draw later. We definitely to match them for desire

ByUP6gTIIAA5V6d.jpg

Nottm Forest: De Vries, Fox, Wilson(C), Lascelles, Harding, McLaughlin, Vaughan, Grant, Osborn, Paterson, Veldwijk

At this stage we need to establish a spine and playing every game is essential to that. You can rotate them out for a bit of rest later.

Unless one of them gets injured in the cup game and then you lose them (in this case) for the NLD. This is a case where the head coach can't win - don't play players and some say they don't need rest/they do need the rhythm of games, do play them and some say they might get injured/they need to be fresh.

Unless one of them gets injured in the cup game and then you lose them (in this case) for the NLD. This is a case where the head coach can't win - don't play players and some say they don't need rest/they do need the rhythm of games, do play them and some say they might get injured/they need to be fresh.

I'd play at least 5 or 6 today that will play against Arsenal. If injuries happen, so be it. I don't think anyone in the first choice XI have proven themselves indispensable to the point where they'll be a big miss.

Back