• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Nottingham Forrest ***

Jurgen the German

Tommy Harmer
Vorm

Naughton - Kaboul - Chriches - Rose

Bentaleb - Paulinho

Lennon - Kane - Chadli

Adebayor

Rest Soldado and the proper defenders for scum at the weekend.

Spurs 2-1 Forrest after extra time

Forest are top of the Championship at the moment. I cant see us winning with a weakened team unless they do the same.

This is their XI from the previous round against Huddersfield:

Karl Darlow
Eric Lichaj
Michael Mancienne
Jamaal Lascelles
Lars Veldwijk
Jack Hunt
Michail Antonio
Jamie Paterson
Robert Tesche
Ben Osborn
Henri Lansbury

And here's from their 0-0 at Millwall this weekend:

Karl Darlow
Eric Lichaj
Michael Mancienne
Kelvin Wilson
Jack Hunt
Michail Antonio
David Vaughan
Chris Burke
Robert Tesche
Britt Assombalonga
Henri Lansbury

Vorm
Naughton - Fazio - Dier - Davies
Bentaleb - Dembele
Townsend - Kane - Chadli
Soldado​

1-1.

--------------Lloris

Naughton--Fazio--Verts---Rose

--------Bentaleb---Stambouli

Lamela-------Eriksen----Chadli

---------------Soldado

But that's also my team for Arsenal too.

We need some fluidity/momentum going into that + cups should be our priority this season.

Thinking about taking the gf.
She's not a big footy fan but lives in Nottingham.
Where should I be sitting these days?
It's been a few years but was a regular in the shelf upper back in the day.
Just about to have a look at availability but I was thinking lower east stand or in the park lane close to the away fans for more atmosphere.
Does anybody know Forest's allocation?
Half the Park Lane?

--------------------------------Vorm-----------------------------------

Naughton-------------Dier-------------Vertonghen-----------Davies

Lennon--------------Stambouli--------Dembele-------------Eriksen

---------------------------------Lamela-------------------------------

--------------------------------Soldado-------------------------------

Subs: Lloris, Fazio, Rose, Townsend, Bentaleb, Kane, Adebayor.

Spurs 2 (Soldado, Lamela) Forest 1 (Assombolonga)

Attendance: 34, 524

Vorm

Naugton Fazio Chiriches Davies

Stambouli Bentaleb

Lennon Lamela Eriksen

Soldado

Sadly, I think the speed of the Gooners on the break means we will likely have to play Chriches on Saturday. He's in dodgy form now but I'd give him a half to see if he can up his game to the better levels he showed last season. If not well, we swap him for Verts and hope we haven't lost the tie by that point and also bench him for the NLD...

It will be tight imo, 1-0; Soldado

Vorm

Naugton Fazio Chiriches Davies

Stambouli Bentaleb

Lennon Lamela Eriksen

Soldado

Sadly, I think the speed of the Gooners on the break means we will likely have to play Chriches on Saturday. He's in dodgy form now but I'd give him a half to see if he can up his game to the better levels he showed last season. If not well, we swap him for Verts and hope we haven't lost the tie by that point and also bench him for the NLD...

It will be tight imo, 1-0; Soldado

You Sir are mad if you think it will be tight. Your opinion of course and I respect it (and hope it happens) but IMO I think we'll get battered and concede at least 3. Verts in front of Chiriches for me too, good footballer but way out of form as is Kaboul. I'd go with either Dier or Fazio alongside JV and Dembele in front for the extra protection we will need. Trouble is we have so many players out of form/not putting in a shift that Arsenal will probably pass us off the pitch unfortunately.
As others have posted in other threads we are seriously lacking in quality, Lloris and possibly Eriksen and Vertonghen aside we have no one a class above average.

Back