• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Nottingham Forrest ***

Massive pressure tonight and the way that Poch and the players react to last sunday will tell us a lot about him / them. This is most certainly not a meangingless game.

A home defeat to a championship side and our confidence will be in the gutter come sunday.

Buzzing for the match tonight probably our best chance at silverware

:p

If we lose tonight I am leaving this board

I see what y'all doing...

:)

Against Forest:

-------------------------Vorm---------------------------

-----Naughton----Kaboul-----Chiriches-----Rose------

-------------------Paulinho---Bentaleb-----------------

--------Lennon---------Kane------------Chadli---------

-------------------------Soldado-------------------------

Against Arsenal:

--------------------------Lloris--------------------------

---Dier--------Fazio-------Vertonghen-------Davies---

-----------------Capoue-------Stambouli----------------

------Lamela-----------Dembele------------Eriksen-----

-------------------------Adebayor-------------------------

To me this game is more important than the Arsenal one. I think we'll lose on Saturday, and regardless of the result won't win the Prem. But realistically we have a chance to win this trophy. Should be a strong team tomorrow, and if we lose that's even more shameful than the WBA result.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict a much better performance by whatever side we put out and more than gd enough to beat NF. After MoPos rant after Sunday expect all the players to be well up for this. An early blitz sk a Sunderland game then sit back and enjoy the night. Kane hat trick, Lamela all three assists.

COYS

I really wont be impressed if Soldado doesnt play 90 mins tomorrow night, I dont want to see Harry Kane, I want to see Soldado play

I really wont be impressed if Soldado doesnt play 90 mins tomorrow night, I dont want to see Harry Kane, I want to see Soldado play

Agreed. Kane will never be good enough for first choice - a decent sub and thats all he will ever be (for me anyway).

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict a much better performance by whatever side we put out and more than gd enough to beat NF. After MoPos rant after Sunday expect all the players to be well up for this. An early blitz sk a Sunderland game then sit back and enjoy the night. Kane hat trick, Lamela all three assists.

COYS

will be interesting to see the reaction from the players - MP was clearly unhappy with them after the WBA performance, especially what sounded like them not following orders

However I think the Arsenal team would probably benefit from playing the match together - so I'd stick em in there for Wednesday and then play them again at the weekend.

That's a good point. Although could we get away with playing with the same plan, at home to Forest, as away to Arsenal? (I mean, would our fans allow the team to be more defensive against a lesser side in a home game to prepare us for the derby?)

looking at Arsenals team today, i imagine 2 of them will start against us. the rest would be lucky to make the bench.

Back