• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Nottingham Forrest ***

[Would like to see a bit of fire from the team tomorrow, a few crunching tackles to get the crowd up. Can't remember the last time we kicked the sh1t out of someone, we need to be at that for the derby thats for sure.

I'd like to see:

Vorm

Naughton
Fazio
Vertonghen
Davies

Stambouli
Bentaleb

Lennon
Eriksen
Lamela

Soldado

A mix of first choices and back-ups. And with at least Lloris, Rose & Ade coming back in for the Gooners.

I'd like to see:

Vorm

Naughton
Fazio
Vertonghen
Davies

Stambouli
Bentaleb

Lennon
Eriksen
Lamela

Soldado

A mix of first choices and back-ups. And with at least Lloris, Rose & Ade coming back in for the Gooners.

good shout..i'd go with that.

Nottingham Forest fans will pay tribute to former manager Brian Clough at Tottenham on Wednesday night by wearing replicas of his famous green jumper for the League Cup third-round tie at White Hart Lane

Won't be surprised if we struggle in this match. We always seem to struggle in Cup matches nowadays. Won't mind how we play as long as we win.

Won't be surprised if we struggle in this match. We always seem to struggle in Cup matches nowadays. Won't mind how we play as long as we win.

Depends how serious Forest want to progress. I'd say promotion is their aim personally but if they come out of the blocks all guns blazing they'll score.

Got the VPN working on ny ipad so i can watch this whilst on Holiday in Turkey - can you believe the hotel or surrounding area doesnt have live football?

Think Forest will be up for this. With that in mind i think we will struggle. I can see a loss tonight and it wont be unexpected. Poch needs a good few months to get the team playing how he wants.

Imho, if he plays Soldado i think we will have a much better chance. Ade hasnt done it in months for me.

Depends how serious Forest want to progress. I'd say promotion is their aim personally but if they come out of the blocks all guns blazing they'll score.

Forest won't need to go guns blazing to score, we'll ***** about with it at the back and gift them a goal. Can't see anything but an upset tonight. At home we are just crap. Much prefer us away now.

Pearce is not a great manager and his team, is not a special footballing side from what I saw in their game versus Derby County. I felt Forest were a little headless but showed plenty of aggression . Mind you recently, aggression against us, has shown itself to be a useful tactic.

I'm still feeling optimistic about Pochettino. I think we've only really seen glimpses of the way he wants us to play... high-tempo, pressing high up the field with lots of players joining the attack. In one of the post-West Brom interviews, he specifically identified the fact that we are slow getting players into the box as being a major problem. Something I think most of us have been moaning about for quite a while. So I'm encouraged he seems to have identified the issue, and - given the way he got Southampton playing - I think there's a fair chance he can address it given time.

But I don't think we're there yet, and I can see an upset on the cards tonight. I've not seen Forest play this year, but I see no reason to disbelieve the people who insist they are probably as good, if not better, than the current West Brom team. And we saw what happened when they visited the Lane.

I really believe we have players capable of finishing somewhere in the top four if they play to their potential. But I also believe that they don't play to their potential nearly enough right now and on any given night are more than capable of limping out of the League Cup against Championship opposition.

Would like to see...

------------------------- Vorm (if only to confirm he's not a figment of our collective imagination)
Naughton ------ Fazio ------- Vertonghen ------- Davies
----------- Stambouli --------- Paulinho
Lamela ---------------- Eriksen ------------------- Chadli
------------------------ Soldado

... and yes, I'd pick most of that team again against Arsenal. At this stage of the season not only should our players be capable of playing twice a week, but it's hugely important for players like Eriksen and Lamela, or Fazio and Vertonghen, to be getting game time together and building solid partnerships.

Score? GHod knows. 4-1 to us? 2-0 to them? Flip a coin.

To me this game is more important than the Arsenal one. I think we'll lose on Saturday, and regardless of the result won't win the Prem. But realistically we have a chance to win this trophy. Should be a strong team tomorrow, and if we lose that's even more shameful than the WBA result.

Agree 100%. We can win this cup. Most PL teams have been knocked out.

Really looking forward to this.

Forest have impressed me this season, Pearce has them believing in themselves. Assombalonga looks unreal too, a lot of question marks when they signed him for £5,000,000 from League One but he has repaid that, looks so good, Prem standard easily. If he starts he will cause problems whoever he is up against. Then again Poch seemed furios with our slow start and uncomfortable play against WBA so I hope we see a completely different game from those starting.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict a much better performance by whatever side we put out and more than gd enough to beat NF. After MoPos rant after Sunday expect all the players to be well up for this. An early blitz sk a Sunderland game then sit back and enjoy the night. Kane hat trick, Lamela all three assists.

COYS

I really hope you are right. COYS

Vorm
Naughton, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies
Bentaleb, Stambouli
Lennon, Paulinho, Townsend
Soldado.​

#THFC team: Vorm, Naughton, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Bentaleb, Stambouli; Lennon (c), Paulinho, Townsend; Soldado. #COYS

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Back