• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Leicester City Replay (FA Cup)***

Did I hear correctly? If we go all the way in both cups we're in, it's an extra 30 games??? [emoji33]
9 left in the EL, having already played 6. Don't know how many left in the FA. We only played 1 in the League cup. 30 sounds a bit too much, even if you go all the way in all of them.

9 left in the EL, having already played 6. Don't know how many left in the FA. We only played 1 in the League cup. 30 sounds a bit too much, even if you go all the way in all of them.

5 + 3 potential replays in the FA cup
16 in the league
9 in the EL.

Think they are alluding to the fact we could possibly play an extra 30 games this season if we get to both FA and EL finals. Although I make it more..
League - 16
Europa - 9
FA Cup - 8 (if 4th,5th and 6th round matches went to replays)

Stick with this team as much as we can for the PL. hopefully get Mason, Pritchard and N'Jie back and we'll be ok

Finally a just result against these sheep fudgers. Good performance by all more or less. Son the obvious man of the match. Should get a run in the league now. Wimmer is bloody excellent.

What a lovely win. Great to finally beat the fudgers. And with a few of our reserves too, who I think did really really well.

Great to see Chadli back scoring and Eriksen playing well too!

Pierce would be wetting his knickers if that was Utd, L'pool or Cheatski, or Leicester for that matter! I thought Sky had the most biased commentators, but that fat fudge took the biscuit tonight!
Didn't have any problem with him myself, he was going on about how visible our improvement is under Poch. What did he say that was so outrageous?

Just spouting about how Spurs look good but let you down, they are always up there and then finish fifth... failing to mention we should average 7th but are consistently outperforming that average... just an annoying twit who doesn't give us enough credit for what we've achieved.

Cheers mate. Same old cliches about Spurs without the actual context - easy to spout. He's just upset his beloved Leicester are slowly being found out... this was men against boys tonight.

And the BBC coverage was shocking. All round a crap night's viewing.

Listening to BBC1 commentary you would think we were bottom of the league, hadn't scored for 3 months and Vardy hadnt broken any records.

Yeah "spurs are brilliant".

Its only taken a team costing ££££'s 3 games to register a win against us.....in the least significant format of the two.

We need a new striker , and quick !

Agree with the coverage- you can tell they're used to highlights. Spent most of the game watching caged animals... I mean Spurs fans!

Well, we've only got three senior strikers on the roster now. And tonight was an indication why that could spell trouble in the long run.

we shouldn't even be playing this for the fact of an awful decision in the first leg.

As unhappy as I am at losing what tinkle ed me off the most was the awful BBC coverage.

I don't want to see the crowd, the managers, players on the bench, replays etc whilst the game is got on.

You can't blame BBC, basically the cameraman was crowd surfing to find good looking poon, its not his fault that Leicester fans that are women are of the worst looking in the league

We need a decent striker. But who and where from, I don't know?

Revert to old tactics and start Gray in the league. Stop the negative tactics gonad*s.

The way we've set up in the past few matches has been absolutely abhorrent. I swear to GHod Ranieri will have the players sitting so deep soon they'll be man-marking their own Sky+ boxes.

You say that before and after every game.

Which bit? About him being injured or deserving a run in the side? Am I wrong though? He demonstrated quite clearly he offers more than Lamela in these tight games with teams sitting back. Lamela makes too many poor decisions - like when we were 3v2. And it's not the first time he has done that .

Quite amusing they think the commentary was biased against Leicester...

They do have a point on the goddamn 'narrative' editing sh*t. At one point clearly the commentary team and BBC producer were working together: endless sweeping shot of the crowd for several seconds (all while play was going on) while Pearce & Kilbane banged on and on about the f**king crowd.

Shut. The. F**up. Up. Stop this narrative gonad*s and show the bloody match!!!

Back