• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Leicester City Replay (FA Cup)***

Quite amusing they think the commentary was biased against Leicester...

They do have a point on the goddamn 'narrative' editing sh*t. At one point clearly the commentary team and BBC producer were working together: endless sweeping shot of the crowd for several seconds (all while play was going on) while Pearce & Kilbane banged on and on about the f**king crowd.

Shut. The. F**up. Up. Stop this narrative cobblers and show the bloody match!!!

was this around the time where pierce was describing how nice the stadium was then went off on a tangent about the rugby stadium nearby?

it was the longest he had his tongue out of chilwells arse

Which bit? About him being injured or deserving a run in the side? Am I wrong though? He demonstrated quite clearly he offers more than Lamela in these tight games with teams sitting back. Lamela makes too many poor decisions - like when we were 3v2. And it's not the first time he has done that .

You've been saying that Son should be starting (normally over Lamela) at every opportunity for a while.

Personally, I thought that Lamela was very good tonight but that is taking nothing away from Son, he was also very good. Not something that could be said for him over the last month or so.

Well looking at it objectively... Son, Alli and erisken now are scoring

Lamella isn't

Can we carry the lake of goal threat or not form him?

I think he has some great games lately (tonight nor being one) but maybe we need to start son instead of him and see?

Lamella isn't

I think he has some great games lately (tonight nor being one) but maybe we need to start son instead of him and see?
Isn't Lamela our second highest scorer this season behind Kane in all competitions?

Lamella isn't

I think that his all round game warrants his continued selection. He works tirelessly, closes down, draws people in and has the second most assist in the team this season.

You've been saying that Son should be starting (normally over Lamela) at every opportunity for a while.

Personally, I thought that Lamela was very good tonight but that is taking nothing away from Son, he was also very good. Not something that could be said for him over the last month or so.

That's cos I think Son is the better player! I don't think Lamela played at all well tonight and has been sub par in many games. While I think Lamela has undoubtedly improved this season, he still has many flaws in his game. For example, too often he chooses the wrong option. He doesn't have Sons quick feet or potency. Also, his tackling is too often reckless leading to unnecessary free-kicks in dangerous positions.

As Poch runs a meritocracy, Son deserves the same run in the side that Lamela has been afforded so we can see if his potential can be fulfilled. That is all I am suggesting. It is hardly fair to judge him on just bit parts after coming back from injury. He needs and deserves a run in the side.

That's cos I think Son is the better player! I don't think Lamela played at all well tonight and has been sub par in many games. While I think Lamela has undoubtedly improved this season, he still has many flaws in his game. For example, too often he chooses the wrong option. He doesn't have Sons quick feet or potency. Also, his tackling is too often reckless leading to unnecessary free-kicks in dangerous positions.

As Poch runs a meritocracy, Son deserves the same run in the side that Lamela has been afforded so we can see if his potential can be fulfilled. That is all I am suggesting. It is hardly fair to judge him on just bit parts after coming back from injury. He needs and deserves a run in the side.

I know what you think. I'm just teasing because you keep repeating yourself.

I thought that Son took his goal very well tonight and his performance was very good but that has not been the case in every game since he has come back from injury.

I think that it is pretty clear that Poch does not agree with you when it comes to Lamela and I tend to agree with him. I think that Son is going to need to prove it off of the bench in the league a few times in order to really push for a starting place. I'll be delighted if he does this though.

I tend to agree. Lamela has been below par over the past few games. It would be nice to grant Son a start in the league for his performance today. I don't think Poch will do that though, as he hasn't in the past (given players a league game start for a good cup performance).

was this around the time where pierce was describing how nice the stadium was then went off on a tangent about the rugby stadium nearby?

it was the longest he had his tongue out of chilwells arse

Blimey, some of you are like mother hens. He also said some nice things about Thomas C. and Josh Onomatopoeia, not to mention Wimmer, while Son won man of the match.

Isn't Lamela our second highest scorer this season behind Kane in all competitions?

Maybe ... But not in the league a starts son

I'm not anti Lamella. Hell I've even defended him in his own thread but maybe we should try the alternative and see

What son does do and erisken did it last year was score the important goals. Freebie once said that VDV was so good as he scored the important goals which are the first goal and the goal that wins the game. It's why Walcott will never be great as scoring the 4 and 5th goal in a 5 nil win isn't that important in the grand scheme of the things

Son and got winners like palace doe example and Watford. Tonight he got the important first goal

Erisken did that last year a lot too but this year we havent quite had the man to do that. Kane will always keep on scoring and ticking over with probably 20 plus again this year but having the "important" goal scorer is unavailable in a season of really small margins

Quite amusing they think the commentary was biased against Leicester...

They do have a point on the goddamn 'narrative' editing sh*t. At one point clearly the commentary team and BBC producer were working together: endless sweeping shot of the crowd for several seconds (all while play was going on) while Pearce & Kilbane banged on and on about the f**king crowd.

Shut. The. F**up. Up. Stop this narrative cobblers and show the bloody match!!!

Agreed, I phucking hate that sh1t. Show the game!

I know what you think. I'm just teasing because you keep repeating yourself.

I thought that Son took his goal very well tonight and his performance was very good but that has not been the case in every game since he has come back from injury.

I think that it is pretty clear that Poch does not agree with you when it comes to Lamela and I tend to agree with him. I think that Son is going to need to prove it off of the bench in the league a few times in order to really push for a starting place. I'll be delighted if he does this though.

Son has hardly had a Start in the league since his injury and he does not seem to me to be an impact sub (something we're lacking).

lamela is an all round midfielder that son is not.
lamela tracks backs, tackles and leaves his foot in when necessary.
lamela is what we need now.

So yes, we won. But the most important question remains unanswered: Why the fudge didn't that clam Pochettino give Dier a rest?

Back