• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs KAA Gent***

So we should get a bye to the semis?

We haven't been close to winning the EL/UEFA cup for years.

As someone else said, if that's the mindset of our players we won't win anything.

This is also Gents stiffs

You mean by dropping out of the CL. Watch PSG, Barca et al. You think this Spurs side is good enough to hang with those big boys? You think if they face Gent - motivation is an issue?
If we could even get halfway motivated we'd walk through most of this competition.

Clearly the players feel the same way about it as I do.

Not a great watch. I suppose we've been solid enough defensively as they haven't had any clear goalscoring opportunities, but on the other we do look like we are trying to give them some by losing the ball in our own half. Going forward we have been terrible. We desperately lack tempo, movement and creativity, and Kane, who has done a decent job, is isolated up front. Alli and Sissoko are playing out of position and not doing well. I'm not sure what is Sissoko's position, but it's certainly not on the right side even though he always plays there for us. Walker has been terrible. Wanyama and Dembele have both been poor. Winks has been our best player and the only one who looks comfortable in possession out there.

I think we need some more creativity and some quicker feet and would bring on Eriksen and Son for Sissoko and Wanyama/Dembele and play 4-2-3-1. We never play well in this 4-5-1/4-3-3 formation.

Totally agree.

If we could even get halfway motivated we'd walk through most of this competition.

Clearly the players feel the same way about it as I do.

If that's the case we need new players

Espically to replace Sissoko/Davies who should be wanting to show they are worth a place in the team

Back