• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs KAA Gent***

y'know how you can always tell who finished second in the EL group and who came out of the CL

it's nothing like that

I forgot that Gent had Esiti and Simon. Two solid Nigerian players both internationals. This as suspected will not be an easy match for Spurs. Forget names. Spurs will need to turn up to win this!!

PS Why is Wimmer not playing this game? There is no reason for Dier to start this game.

Who is defending in front of the near post for us from corners. We look wide open there. Even Eriksen would have a field day!

I also can't understand that we don't leave anyone up front at defensive corners! How can you counter with all players inside your own box?

Hah, I just learned that I was there for our last Europa League away win in the knockout stages! Prague 2008. Damn. I need to get out on Euro tours more, and we need to better that stat pretty soon.

Alli and Sissoko don't look up for it at the moment.
Probably difficult to get motivated for a nothing match, against a team none of us had ever heard of, in the sixth most important competition we've been in this season.

Probably difficult to get motivated for a nothing match, against a team none of us had ever heard of, in the sixth most important competition we've been in this season.

Then the Spurs players need to be mentally checked. Gent or Ghent might just be coming up but the team is full of international players and they got to the same phase as Spurs in the Europa. WTF have the Spurs players won to give them that arrogant mentality?

Dembele at number 10 is a disaster. He's had a number of opportunities to play in Kane and Alli but he doesnt have the vision to spot runs and make passes.

Back