• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Emirates Marketing Project

The next 5 games involve away games to Fulham, Sunderland and Southampton and home games to Man Utd and Liverpool.

This board is potentially about to get rather messy over the upcoming month or so :lol:

Be interesting to see what the AVB apologists come up with.
Shatters the whole building a strong base to go on and attack theory.
**** around with it at the back and you'll eventually get stuffed.

Do you know what I hate to be negative but I can't help what I have seen we have been poor under AVB.
Apart from a few brief spells we have been average at best under him . I will get slated for saying it on here too but it's what I have witnessed with my own eyes

100% with you on this.

What decent managers are available at the moment and/or who could we get in to replace AVB?

Mate you gotta stop thinking like that. It seems like you want us to lose so you can say 'I told you so'. Im not AVBs biggest fan and as I have mentioned, we have deteriorated from last season but still want us to succeed and want AVB to achieve everything.

This is all part of the plan (tm), you see. It is a cunningly crafted plan (tm), that will see us become title contenders, and it stats right here, conceding 3 goals in the first half against City.

'Defensively solid', my ****.

Still, 45 minutes left, and we can scrape some dignity out of this if AVB makes the right changes. Chiriches on alongside Sandro to form a double defensive pivot, Sigurdsson on for Holtby with Lamela moving into the centre. Bring Ade on after 60+65 for Sandro to make it a 4-1-3-2.

Come on you Spurs, show some bloody pride.

just took the dog for a walk, is it as bad as the score line suggests?

Lloris with a scuffed kick leads to a goal after 14 seconds.

Lloris with a poor clearance that leads to a chance that lead to a Sandro OG.

simple low cross in from right, unchallenged for Aguero to tap in.

Thing is we responded really well after the first goal but have undone ourselves. Paulinho and Holtby have been poor. No service to Soldado. Lamela quiet.

Write this one off.

We actually played ok up to about 30 minutes (bar the bad error from Lloris/great finish from their player). We got in some dangerous positions for a change and looked like we could score.

However, at about 30 minutes, our tempo dropped and we started playing sideways and backwards for the sake of it. This isn't good possession football, because we inevitably end up doing the same thing...ball goes back to Dawson or Lloris, gets hoofed, we lose it. Well, the ball went back to Lloris, got hoofed....soon enough, we are 2-0 down.

AVB hasn't learnt that oppositioin teams allow us possession when we insist on playing it sideways and backwards. I think Holtby is a rugby player, as every pass he makes goes backwards. He is supposed to be the playmaker here!

Paulinho and Dembele are both problem players -- they play the ball far too slow, they slow down all of our attacks.

There is so much wrong with this team right now, that we can play ok for 30 minutes and end up 3-0 down at half-time. I think AVB is done. He's just not going to solve the problem of having no Bale to get us out of jail.

Today was the day to be more cautious. Lloris completely ruined that.

Since then Holtby and Paulinho completely abandoned Sandro in midfield

Paulinho is what type of midfielder please?

A) an attacking one that is never close enough to support Soldado.

B) A central midfielder that is never in his position to help his partner out.

C) A defensive one that lets Sandro do all the work.

He can't pass for ****, he goes missing again...contributes diddly squat but gets a free ride by fans and media alike. Sandro is basically playing by himself and it's a sham that this manager actually lets him get away with it (he'll rather drop Dembele who despite not being in great form actually gets involved and helps his team out).

Timi ‏@TimiAdeyanju_ 4m
We bought Holtby for 1.5 Million to be on SpursTV. That's it.

:ross:

A little bit of success under Harry has tainted your minds, what were you lot like when we were ****? :lol:

if anyone is trying to even half way defend what we have produced this season, well I don't believe you genuinely mean that. it must just be an obstinate defence of predictions or early assumptions.

we are shiit. we look shiit, shaky at the back, craap in attack. completely lost and totally at sea.

if anyone can see any promise in our performances this season, well im afraid that we just don't watch the same sport.

this. is. bolllocks.

Few people saying it on here, its the same problem from last season and start of this, we look very comfortable with the ball, but we offer nothing going forward because we don't run at the defence its all pass, pass, pass.

Every time City have counter attacked they have looked like causing us problems.

I know we have bought a lot of new players and it takes time for players to settle, but when you have spent the amount we did it brings pressure and some of the new signings have to hit the ground running and I dont think any have. This is were I think AVB and Baldini have made a big mistakes all the players signed had no English football experience so to expect them to come in start playing well is foolish.

That was dismal. Another game where we pass it across the middle before passing it backwards. This is repeated and repeated.

I saw my first Spurs game back in 1984, and in all that time I don't recall a team so clueless going forward as we are now

Completely agree he is not a PL player.

Annoying player.

Saw Aguero on his own in the area and did next to nothing trying to get back to mark him.
Also when the ball is played to him he plays a simple ball back 90% of the time and more often than not 5 yards further back from where it started, why he can't be positive and turn and go at the opposition is beyond me.

Back