• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Emirates Marketing Project

Its ok though. We're doing well in the Europa. That is until we face a half decent team in the knock out round in Feb

Seriously, if AVB doesn't sort this **** out by Jan he deserves to be fired
Do you know what I hate to be negative but I can't help what I have seen we have been poor under AVB.
Apart from a few brief spells we have been average at best under him . I will get slated for saying it on here too but it's what I have witnessed with my own eyes

Holtby is a passenger right now, in fact alot of them are. Lazy.

right now? him and paulinho have been passengers for months. Luckily they are managed by someone that has his favourites and will stick with them regardless.

I can see that great clean sheet record people keep talking about being totally destroyed in the coming weeks...what will people run behind after that's gone i don't know. Ah sorry i do know.......OUR POSSESSION IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE :ross:

I don't think anyone wcould do as bad a job as avb is. is just a total, complete and utter shambles. there is nothing positive.

we have no philosophy, cant attack, cant defend, look absolutely atrocious. its going to get worse. now teams will know they don't have to defend against us. Just fking attack us and you'll absolutely romp it. we are shiit.

What is the actual purpose of Lewis Holtby? Support Soldado ffs and stay forward, stop drifting deep and passing backwards, it's so ****ing useless.. Does my nut in.

all about pride now. go out there, somehow don't concede and somehow nick a goal and i'll be happy :lol:

Soldado, unfair to criticize.
Sandro has been decent - but will get sent off
Walker been ok

The rest - a disgrace. And I very rarely says such things.
I would also only boo for lack of effort or caring. Today, I would boo.

2nd half needs to be 4-4-2, Townsend and ade on, sandro and lamela. Holtby to cm.

If avb doesn't make a change to affect the game at 3-0 down, then he is too stubborn for his own good.

Being clever doesn't win football, being clever with what you have to get results does.and that includes adapting.

Just damage limitation from here on in. Might as well take Sandro off before he gets a second yellow, which only looks a matter of time.

This reminds me of the Arsenal game last year, in fact I think it was at the exact same point in the season and right after an international break. A big game against a good team at their place and we look like we are going to try something by introducing a bit new signing for his start (Lloris, Lamela)

Unfortunately everything is going completely tits up. For Ade's sending off, read conceding in 20 seconds. 2 weeks of preparation for the game down the drain. City haven't even had to be that good, and our performance hasn't really been THAT bad...just switching off at the crucial moments giving us an impossible task.

I'm starting to fall in to this group. I'm starting to want AVB gone.

I joined after the Saudi Sportswashing Machine match I'm afraid. I wasnt too pleased with his appointment originally but was happy to back the Chairman and hope he had got the right man, but the football I have witnessed this season in particular is breaking my heart.
I've tried to look for positives but I'm not seeing what others are, I hate being negative but I cant see us finishing in the Top 8 let alone Top 4

Apart from those three City goals, it wasn't a bad half from Spurs.

But our inability to find the net has cost us dear once more.

AVB has to go 4-4-2 for the second half if we've any chance of salvaging something from the game.

Back