• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Emirates Marketing Project

Apart from those three City goals, it wasn't a bad half from Spurs.

But our inability to find the net has cost us dear once more.

AVB has to go 4-4-2 for the second half if we've any chance of salvaging something from the game.

So apart from the actual important part of the football (goals) and not really troubling the keeper, we weren't too bad ;)

Just seen the 3rd goal. Dear GHod, what were Lamela and especially Kaboul doing there?

We actually played ok up to about 30 minutes (bar the bad error from Lloris/great finish from their player). We got in some dangerous positions for a change and looked like we could score.

Who was not tracked back by Verts or put under enough pressure by Kaboul.

At least Paulinho has got into dangerous positions and tried to make things happen offensively.. Holtby has offered nothing, defensively or offensively.. He's supposed to be making things happen?? **** I miss rat boy.

I can see that great clean sheet record people keep talking about being totally destroyed in the coming weeks...what will people run behind after that's gone i don't know. Ah sorry i do know.......OUR POSSESSION IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE :ross:

We've been brilliant in defence against teams that have sat back. Any team that have had a go, have made us look vulnerable. Some people seem to spend a lot more time looking at the stats rather than what's actually happening in games.
We haven't been this bad since Ramos was in charge.

So apart from the actual important part of the football (goals) and not really troubling the keeper, we weren't too bad ;)

Just seen the 3rd goal. Dear GHod, what were Lamela and especially Kaboul doing there?

Daws didn't cover himself in glory there either by not getting closer to Aguero.

I joined after the Saudi Sportswashing Machine match I'm afraid. I wasnt too pleased with his appointment originally but was happy to back the Chairman and hope he had got the right man, but the football I have witnessed this season in particular is breaking my heart.
I've tried to look for positives but I'm not seeing what others are, I hate being negative but I cant see us finishing in the Top 8 let alone Top 4

Really wish we had appointed Martinez instead. Look at the impact he's had on Everton v what AVB has had with us.

What decent manager could we get in to replace AVB? Levy isn't going to accept us being around 8th or something come Jan and as others have said, we've regularly looked poor under AVB but last season had Bale to save us. This season we don't have him and we look completely lost going forward. We only look defensively ok because of CMs play deep and when we play Holtby as the no 10, we effectively have another CM

I really don't want us to go through another managerial change however we're going backwards under AVB despite us having a decent squad

HT ratings from me anyway:

Lloris - 4

Walker - 6
Dawson - 4
Kaboul - 4
Vert - 5

Lennon - 6
Paulinho - 4
Sandro - 5
Lamela - 4
Holtby - 3

Soldado - 4

Soldado and Paulinho are wasted money. To think how many lives could have been saved with £40 mil wasted on those two. Absolutely up there with Bentley and Bent in terms of dud signings. At least Raziak was free.

if anyone is trying to even half way defend what we have produced this season, well I don't believe you genuinely mean that. it must just be an obstinate defence of predictions or early assumptions.

we are shiit. we look shiit, shaky at the back, craap in attack. completely lost and totally at sea.

if anyone can see any promise in our performances this season, well im afraid that we just don't watch the same sport.

this. is. bolllocks.

I agree even the biggest AVB fan must admit his plans/strategy just isnt working

I don't think anyone wcould do as bad a job as avb is. is just a total, complete and utter shambles. there is nothing positive.

we have no philosophy, cant attack, cant defend, look absolutely atrocious. its going to get worse. now teams will know they don't have to defend against us. Just fking attack us and you'll absolutely romp it. we are shiit.

Agreed. Those of us who have been saying AVB is clueless simply get abuse every week, and the blind phalanx here just come up with excuse after excuse after excuse. Exactly how bad do we have to get for some people to accept that AVB must be sacked.

We would actually be better off WITHOUT a manager for our next game. Thats how bad AVB is, thats how badly he has managed these players. The negative disease he has inflicted into the players and our club as a whole is disgusting to watch.

judging by our signings i wouldnt be too sure of anything with him

how to blow 110 mill and have fcuk all to show for it

he's bought the pieces, but unfortunately he only has Pritt Stick. Needs that super strong, he'll find it.

Weirdest first half I've ever seen in my life. We're playing on the counter-attack - at home - and are 3-0 up.
For what it's worth, I struggle to see where your problems going forwards come from. You are getting lots of bodies forward, you move with pace, you have players moving everywhere - you will definitely score at least once. You lot are playing well, it's just a surprise that our defence is playing well today too while yours isn't. Blame must be placed on the heads of Holtby and Lamela for letting players go. Absolutely criminal.
Fernandinho has been our best player that half, absolute terror. Fast becoming my favourite City player.

Back