• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea

I don't think Leicester will take more than 2 points from their next 2 games meaning that, if we win our next 2, we will still have a shot going into the final day.

I cant convince myself that we'll win on Monday night though

Well they have their victory parade booked... And have had that organised for 6 weeks

They also have they "victory" concert lined up now

I'm convinced United will bend over tomorrow. United should win at OT but we all know they won't.

Nah they still want 4th

Surely, ManU have to win this match to stay in the top 4 race. I think ManU will be out of the top 4 race if they don't win as they are already 5 points behind 4th place now. Atleast if they don't win, that will guarantee us to finish in top 4.

Surely, ManU have to win this match to stay in the top 4 race. I think ManU will be out of the top 4 race if they don't win as they are already 5 points behind 4th place now. Atleast if they don't win, that will guarantee us to finish in top 4.

Plus they fell behind West Ham into 6th. With Liverpool breathing down their necks United are not even guaranteed EL football let alone CL at present

Well they have their victory parade booked... And have had that organised for 6 weeks

They also have they "victory" concert lined up now

I am 100% sure had we been in this position and had a parade booked and concerts organised, somebody 'up there' would be frowning and it would all go 'tits up'

Whereas other clubs do sh#t like this and it hardly ever blows up in their face

I am 100% sure had we been in this position and had a parade booked and concerts organised, somebody 'up there' would be frowning and it would all go 'tits up'

Whereas other clubs do sh#t like this and it hardly ever blows up in their face

you have to book those things in advance otherwise you don't leave yourself enough time

you have to book those things in advance otherwise you don't leave yourself enough time

One thing is preparing, another thing is announcing it.

kasa-social-640x360-twt-398x224.png

Shame we can't fit any celebratory concerts in when we win it next year. Will have to save it for the new stadium.

CfOs5ULW8AAdOVY.jpg

an Adele and Lemar double bill would be a pretty sweet celebration concert, DJ EZ for the after party

Back