• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea

if Dier is out I'd go with bentaleb

the chavs will be their usual physical selves, not a game for shagger or Son imo

if Dier is out I'd go with bentaleb

the chavs will be their usual physical selves, not a game for shagger or Son imo

Bentaleb who is injured or currently can't even make the bench?o_O
Agree re Chelski's physicality though and that's why i think Mason will/should get the nod. Son's pace against their defence shouldn't be underestimated though

Lloris

Walker
Toby
Verts
Rose

Dier
Dembele

Eriksen
Son
Lamela

Kane

subs:

Vorm
Mason
Carroll
Wimmer
Davies
Shagger

I know Poch won't, but this is one game where I'd be very, very tempted to go 4-1-3-2, with Dier as the shield and Son playing up top WITH Kane, allowing Eriksen, Son and Lamela to free-float. IF it looked like we were getting absolutely murdered on transitions, then immediately drop into usual shape with the Moose deep and Son in the hole behind Kane (I think Eriksen and Lamela would have greater room tucking in from wide positions. Probably lucky I'm not Poch, but I do think we need to be brave and bold to counter the loss of Alli.

They'll use all the dirty tricks in the book and get way with it as usual. I see this one finishing 1-1 which I'd take at this point, this is Chelsea's cup final after all.

They couldn't arsed to play down in Swansea or at home to man bricky...but when we come calling it be like a cup final ........tools.....then come to leicester they be wiping their arses, after you...please after you............i hope we turn up and play like we did up in Emirates Marketing Project,as it is we only got 69 points, a few years that was struggling to get 4/5th in the league,lets get records points total.Lets play like a side that deserves to finish second or to be champions!!

The bottom line is what happens at old trafford

Is this physio commenting on the size of terry's little richard?

john-terry.jpg

If Alli is out I would play Son out wide and Eriksen through the middle.

Interesting...I think Eriksen will have more room coming in from wide. I see your view, essentially he has the same potential as Alli, but just don't think he's tough enough to break through middle against them.

Another option is to play

Dier Mason

Eriksen Dembele Lamela

Kane

The Moose gives you the physicality and drive through the middle a la Alli, not as slick on the ball but a monster to get off the thing AND I live in hope that IF he played in and up there, he'd take some shots!!!!

Interesting...I think Eriksen will have more room coming in from wide. I see your view, essentially he has the same potential as Alli, but just don't think he's tough enough to break through middle against them.

Dier Mason

Eriksen Dembele Lamela

Kane

The Moose gives you the physicality and drive through the middle a la Alli, not as slick on the ball but a monster to get off the thing AND I live in hope that IF he played in and up there, he'd take some shots!!!!

I'd rather not break up the Dembele/Dier partnership. I am erring towards playing Lamela centrally. He is good on the overlap and is one of the best in the squad at playing through balls. He's also hound their central defenders mercilessly.

Dier Mason

Eriksen Dembele Lamela

Kane

I understand the point you are making mate I do, but it falls down for me because I do not think the Dier/Dembele partnership should be split and I do not rate Mason at all ( and as I have said elsewhere I would not be surprised to see him leave this summer).

Back