• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea

A draw against Chelsea and a win against Southampton will do, then we can relax for the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game and hopefully play some youngsters.

A draw against Chelsea and a win against Southampton will do, then we can relax for the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game and hopefully play some youngsters.

Depends on the outcome of the City v Arsenal match. Though. City can still get 73pts and their GD is only 7 less, If they win all 3 matches with plenty of goals
we would need 74pts to secure 2nd

Depends on the outcome of the City v Arsenal match. Though. City can still get 73pts and their GD is only 7 less, If they win all 3 matches with plenty of goals
we would need 74pts to secure 2nd

True,
But I hope we also get some goals in our last 3 games, so they can't catch up on GD.

After West Brom in not expecting anything from this. Great fun being a Spurs fan eh??? :)

Out of nowhere I'm now doubting getting anything from our final 3!! Im genuinely worried.

Scum will beat Norwich and Villa at home we know. That's 6 points minimum.

After West Brom in not expecting anything from this. Great fun being a Spurs fan eh??? :)

Out of nowhere I'm now doubting getting anything from our final 3!! Im genuinely worried.

And lose to City. That will leave them looking nervously at Man Utd who will finish 4th and above them if they win their final 4.

Same here. From thinking we could get 12pts from the last 4 to thinking we might struggle to get 2pts from the last 3

Its in our DNA we cant help it. We really need to get 4pts in the next 2 or hope City deny Arsenal 3pts. If it goes down to the last day and we still need a win to finish above Arsenal, I will be very worried. 4 times in recent seasons its gone to the last day and we still have come up short

Smash these bunch of pansies, they've been crap all season - let's play them off the park ! But the Crowd MUST be the 12th man, otherwise it's another nervy night in store ...

I'd rather not break up the Dembele/Dier partnership. I am erring towards playing Lamela centrally. He is good on the overlap and is one of the best in the squad at playing through balls. He's also hound their central defenders mercilessly.

Another good option.

I understand the point you are making mate I do, but it falls down for me because I do not think the Dier/Dembele partnership should be split and I do not rate Mason at all ( and as I have said elsewhere I would not be surprised to see him leave this summer).

Probably the smart move TBH, minimize the damage from losing Alli, yes, makes sense mate.

I'd bring Mason in for Alli, but otherwise retain largely the same side. Mason would give us a bit more defensive bite in the final third, and we might need that given that they're likely to be pumped up for this game, the cretins that they are. Plus, I can't forget his glorious assist for Rose late last season, the chipped ball over the top from a central position (I think it was against Stoke?); who knows, we might not even notice Alli's absence. :)

Same here. From thinking we could get 12pts from the last 4 to thinking we might struggle to get 2pts from the last 3

Its in our DNA we cant help it. We really need to get 4pts in the next 2 or hope City deny Arsenal 3pts. If it goes down to the last day and we still need a win to finish above Arsenal, I will be very worried. 4 times in recent seasons its gone to the last day and we still have come up short
Whilst still traumatised by what happened on the last days of Lasagne-gate, Mind-The-Gap and Record-Ponts-Haul, I think there's little doubt that Pochettino is a superior manager to Jol, Redknapp or Villas-Boas. Thus I remain confident that we'll bounce back from Monday' disappointment and Spurs shall finish in the Top 2, for the first time in over half a century!

we'll find out what we are on Monday

I agree to a degree. I think our progress this season has been phenomenal, but I agree wholeheartedly that Monday will say a lot about the character of this team. I want us to tear into them from the get-go and not let up. I think we will play this like a Cup Final whatever else is happening.

This OMT title is so wrong ! It should read Tottenham Hotspur V Rest Of The World. Afterall, according to the media, everyone outside Spurs want Leicester to win the league. If ManU do beat Leicester, expect everyone to be Chelsea fans against us !

This is massive! I also think it is going to kick-off, so may elements waiting to take it so. Hazard will dive everywhere and Costa/Verts will be trying to needle each other no doubt. Pooch's silence since Monday has been excellent, and I can see him right now making sure we are so focussed on winning that it will physically hurt us not to. I feel very good about the game TBH, far far better than i did about west Brom...

Back