• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea

All over the press today from Hiddink saying we don't have the fight to be in the title race, what a douche, lets ram these comments down their throats tonight

Pochettino must be loving this. Does he even need to address the players before kick-off? If all our players are not motivated enough and fired-up for this fixture after all the sh#t being spouted by all at Chelsea, then they never will.
jeepers I'm fired up now and I am not even playing.

When we score tonight the whole street is going to know, never mind the United fan next door!

Looking at the footage from the 1990-win, it's just about time we beat these fudgers tonight. Can't believe it's been 26 years. That's just insane. Half our squad weren't even born the last time we won there.

I'm actually starting to think we're going to nick it. It's a shame we're without Alli though, but I'm sure we have enough quality to get the job done. Just get the fudge in lads, would so love to put Leicester's celebration concert and the media circle jerk on hold.

Pochettino must be loving this. Does he even need to address the players before kick-off? If all our players are not motivated enough and fired-up for this fixture after all the sh#t being spouted by all at Chelsea, then they never will.
jeepers I'm fired up now and I am not even playing.

When we score tonight the whole street is going to know, never mind the United fan next door!
that's what I call a fan ! just like me...;)
if only ....if only.....

Come on you Spurs.....................

Back