• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT*****Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea, Saturday 8th March 5:30pm

We need a red card. For them. Early.

thought this earlier today, still wouldnt be confident...we would huff and puff and not have the quality to break them down and get stung on the counter. Wouldnt want us leading at half time either because jose would turn it around....

nah ah best chance is to do an everton but make sure we score the goal in the 90 min.....0-0 midway through the second half you never know.

all eyes on sherwood's selection and gameplan now.
if its a drubbing - then Levy will have to answer for the manager change!

If he doesnt give our cbs a player to protect them we are going to get Brendan rodgered!

I would like to see solly keep playing but we can only afford one cf standing around with hands on hips when we dont have the ball.

I like Sherwood he has done more good than bad imo...but he must learn from mistakes....he didnt play a dm against city and it was horrific for us, now Chelsea are not as fluent as City but their not far behind...Sandro should sit and protect the backline as best as he can...we can all argue about dieing a slow death but the truth is we need to try and replicate what Chelsea did against City...the performance at the etihad....I would play two defensive midfielders for this one...a draw wouldnt be the end of the world but not playing either Sandro or Capoue in a holding role would be utter madness for this one.

any major gaps between the defence & midfield and a high defensive line and I predict we will lose comfortably.....backs to the wall, the alamo, come on tim you know the score.

Hazard got injured during the game last night but wasn't taken off, apparently ankle is swollen now acording to twitter talk. Could be huge if true

If he doesnt give our cbs a player to protect them we are going to get Brendan rodgered!

I like Sherwood he has done more good than bad imo...but he must learn from mistakes....he didnt play a dm against city and it was horrific for us

Not by choice, he didn't have a fit DM available. Sandro was out and Capoue only just made the bench.

Not by choice, he didn't have a fit DM available. Sandro was out and Capoue only just made the bench.

We can always win...if we show determination confidence....we do have some very good players ...

a bit of bottle...off course...confidence,,,we can do it......................................

ive a feeling its gonna be another big pummelling......Cheatski 5-1 Spurs.

We won't win at the Bridge. 3-1 to Chelsea.

I'd like to be more positive, but lets be honest our record at the Bridge sucks, they have some fantastic players that are playing very well, they are fighting to be league champions, and this chap called Jose manages the team.

ive a feeling its gonna be another big pummelling......Cheatski 5-1 Spurs.

I agree but Chelsea will take the foot of the gas as soon as the game is won so I think we'll get away with a 3-0 solely because they'll go 2 up very early

I've a strange feeling that we will win 3-2, Ade with 2 and an o.g., Terry and Ramires for them

8-[

me too! Very similar scorers too. Ramires will definitely score. We'll actually score a goal from a corner too. Yes, I know how ridiculous that sounds. :oops:

Given the roller-coaster of a season Spurs have had so far, it's nothing short of amazing that a win on Saturday against Chelsea would give us our highest Premier League points haul ever (56) after 29 matches.

And we would be six points ahead of the identical fixtures from last season, when we set a new club record Premier League points total.

Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Points Won 1992-93 to 2013-14

Astounding! Although this season aside from the anomalies of losing to Norwich, West Ham and Saudi Sportswashing Machine we've pretty much won most of our games we're 'supposed' to win with the odd draw thrown. Its the 3 batterings by Liverpool and City and poor record against the other good teams that give the impression of a bad season I feel.

Back