• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT*****Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea, Saturday 8th March 5:30pm

We are owed at one least one break against these f#ckers. I would love to know when this 'everything evens out in the end' finally does happen.
Sadly though, thanks to technology, we wont be getting awarded two goals where the ball didnt cross the line (a-la Lampard, and FA Cup semi), so maybe we might get an 89th minute winner that was blatantly offside...not I am bitter about a certain 2-1 defeat a few years ago!!!

We are owed at one least one break against these f#ckers. I would love to know when this 'everything evens out in the end' finally does happen.
Sadly though, thanks to technology, we wont be getting awarded two goals where the ball didnt cross the line (a-la Lampard, and FA Cup semi), so maybe we might get an 89th minute winner that was blatantly offside...not I am bitter about a certain 2-1 defeat a few years ago!!!

The biggest cliche in football and it's 100% not true.

The biggest cliche in football and it's 100% not true.

Certainly not at the Bridge!

Would be great to turn them over there for once that's for sure. Two dodgy penalties and a couple of offside and handball goals should just about do it. Plus a long overdue Solly hat-trick of course!

I would play both, it is not like playing 1 sole striker guarantees defensive strength in midfield for us. We conceded 19 goals in 4 matches against West Ham, Liverpool and two games against City, each match we started with one sole striker up front

It's a fair point I guess. I immediately thought, one up top and soldado gets unluckily dropped, but maybe your right? Didn't look too great against arsenal in the cup though. If ade can work hard defensively it could work, not like paulinho's given us much recently in that position and erikson can play wide.

I dunno, I'd prob still go with 5 midfielders though it is Chelski away after all !

Great Sky trailer for tomorrow's game...

[video=youtube;vBydM4oNTQo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBydM4oNTQo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I would like to see us starting something close to what we saw away to Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Lennon and Dembele wide, Sandro, Paulinho and Bentaleb as a midfield 3, Ade up front on his own. Back 4 probably picks itself depending on injuries.

Giving protection to our vulnerable back 4 will be key, including having players that will be diligent when we lose the ball and in tracking full backs and runners. Lennon, Dembele and Ade gives us good pace and power for the counter attacks and Paulinho gets up and down the pitch well too and can help support Ade.

Great Sky trailer for tomorrow's game...

[video=youtube;vBydM4oNTQo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBydM4oNTQo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Thanks Sky, thanks a lot. Dont you think we know.

But, just like Clattenburg with the Mendes goal, if the refs had done their job right, perhaps it wouldnt have been so long since we won there.

It's time this hoodoo was broken. Sadly I fear it wont be this season. Have to admit I thought it was AVB's destiny to do it last season.
When Bale had that free kick with minutes remaining I really thought that would be the moment..:(

I just can't see us being the team that finally sees Mourinho lose at Stamford Bridge.

And that's exactly the reason why it could happen. We will then proceed to lose 4-1 to Southampton at home, with Ade getting injured for the season.

It's the Tottenham Way.

Certainly not at the Bridge!

Would be great to turn them over there for once that's for sure. Two dodgy penalties and a couple of offside and handball goals should just about do it. Plus a long overdue Solly hat-trick of course!

Chelsea yet to have a pen awarded against them this season.

Back