• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT*****Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea, Saturday 8th March 5:30pm

I'm going to this but not looking forward to it. We are going to get slayed.

I genuinely hope we stop this negative ******** and go for it. By that I mean if Eriksen is fit then put him in his best position off the striker rather than putting three big men with almost no creative ability in the middle. At least Bentaleb has been dropped.

Hopefully we line up as thus..

LLORIS WALKER DAWSON VERTONGHEN ROSE SANDRO DEMBELE LENNON ERIKSEN CHADLI ADEBAYOR

Their strikers are **** so hopefully we catch Hazard on a bad day and they fail to score but that's unlikely. Mind you, it would sum up this crazy season if a team as bad as us went and ended Moaninho's unbeaten home PL record... but more realistically, I (don't) look forward to a resounding 3-1 loss.

Uhm, our game in September went 1-1 and we had a lineup of:

--------------Lloris

Walker--Daws---Verts--Rose

-----Paulinho-Dembele

Townsend---Eriksen----The Sig

-------------Soldado------------

Plus, AVB in all his wisdowm decided to play the Suicide Hotline© against Torres, which, as we can all remember, failed horribly.

Now, insert a few chaps in there, drop our defense 10-15 yards back, and we just might have ourselves a game gents:

--------------------------------------Lloris

Walker/Naughton - Daws/Kaboom - Verts - Fryers(Eek!)

-------------------------------Sandro---Dembele

Lennon-----------------------Eriksen/Paulinho-----------Chadli/The Sig/Eriksen

-----------------------------------Adebayor

Playing The Sig would not be the dumbest idea in the world, as he's scored in our previous two fixtures against chelsea, and him and Eriksen seemed to really click last time around. Also, playing Paulinho in the hole worked really well, in the same formation, against United, so Eriksen coming in from the left wouldn't be all that bad as well.

Sandro will cause Oscar trouble in the middle, and Lennon on the right should help against Hazard. The biggest difference should be Ade though. We now have an outlet up top, once we've soaked up some pressure, that should set us up nicely for counter attacks.

However, if Rose and/or Walker are still out, this might get messy, as they'll murder us down the flanks. Meh, who am I kidding. Even if Rose and Walker play, they'll still murder us down the flanks, but hopefully just a little bit less.

I see a draw in the books, 2-2. Ade and Lennon.

-----------------------------Lloris---------------------------------

Walker------------Dawson----------Verts--------------Fryers---

---------------------Sandro----------Capoue---------------------

--------Eriksen [-o<-------Dembele------------Townsend-----

----------------------------Adebayor-----------------------------

Subs: Friedel, Naughton, Bentaleb, Lennon, Paulinho, Soldado, Sig

**** it, I'm not confident and we have an appalling record at the Bridge but....

Chelsea 1-2 Spurs

I would actually put Dembele on the left, Eriksen in the middle and Lennon on the right! I'd also gamble, play two up top and have Sandro as the anchor…fortune favors the brave!

Uhm, our game in September went 1-1 and we had a lineup of:

--------------Lloris

Walker--Daws---Verts--Rose

-----Paulinho-Dembele

Townsend---Eriksen----The Sig

-------------Soldado------------

Plus, AVB in all his wisdowm decided to play the Suicide Hotline© against Torres, which, as we can all remember, failed horribly.

Now, insert a few chaps in there, drop our defense 10-15 yards back, and we just might have ourselves a game gents:

--------------------------------------Lloris

Walker/Naughton - Daws/Kaboom - Verts - Fryers(Eek!)

-------------------------------Sandro---Dembele

Lennon-----------------------Eriksen/Paulinho-----------Chadli/The Sig/Eriksen

-----------------------------------Adebayor

Playing The Sig would not be the dumbest idea in the world, as he's scored in our previous two fixtures against chelsea, and him and Eriksen seemed to really click last time around. Also, playing Paulinho in the hole worked really well, in the same formation, against United, so Eriksen coming in from the left wouldn't be all that bad as well.

Sandro will cause Oscar trouble in the middle, and Lennon on the right should help against Hazard. The biggest difference should be Ade though. We now have an outlet up top, once we've soaked up some pressure, that should set us up nicely for counter attacks.

However, if Rose and/or Walker are still out, this might get messy, as they'll murder us down the flanks. Meh, who am I kidding. Even if Rose and Walker play, they'll still murder us down the flanks, but hopefully just a little bit less.

I see a draw in the books, 2-2. Ade and Lennon.

The 1-1 at ours was all about Mata coming on at half time, which kinda makes me feel a bit more positive. However, they are probably a more rounded team now than they were then, and maybe visa versa for us.

I would actually put Dembele on the left, Eriksen in the middle and Lennon on the right! I'd also gamble, play two up top and have Sandro as the anchor…fortune favors the brave!

Actually, in 2012 after a rigorous scientific study that was officially changed to "fortune favors the defensive, cheating, cynical, racist ****s"

The 1-1 at ours was all about Mata coming on at half time, which kinda makes me feel a bit more positive. However, they are probably a more rounded team now than they were then, and maybe visa versa for us.

Excellent point. And if I remember correctly, our main problem was that we didn't have anyone assigned to pick him up when he dropped deep and started their (counter) attacks?

If Rose and Walker are still out....

----------------------Lloris---------------------

Naughton------Dawson---Kaboul--------Vertonghen

----------------------Sandro---------------------

-----------------Invisibilinho---Dembele------------

-----Townsend-----------------------------Eriksen-

---------------------------Adebayor---------------

jerven44DE.jpg

This will be a horrible, brutal, embarrassing experience. I'm going to say 3-0 to Chelsea and that's being optimistic.

Chelsea must be cr*pping themselves. I mean the longer that this record goes on must mean that the probability of it ending is getting more and more...

Always think it's worth having a go but two forwards would be suicidal. Pack that midfield but go for ball keeping experience. Lennon over Townsend all day long for this one. Paulinho, Dembele and maybe Sandro?
Think Bentaleb will probably keep his place which is a worry .... Good player but I want experience out there.

-------------------Lloris------------------

Walker---Kaboul----Vertonghen---Rose

--------Sandro-----------Dembele------

--Lennon-----Eriksen------Townsend--

---------------Adebayor-----------------

This game is going to be a big ask and from my point of view I hope that Walker, Sandro and Kaboul are both fit and able to start and more importantly, last at least 70-75 minutes. I would try and smother the midfield and attempt to get the team to play within the width of the 18 yard box when we don't have the ball so that Chelsea are forced to use a limited area out wide and prevents spaces between all 4 players at the back that the likes of Hazard, Willian, Oscar and Eto'o can exploit either with the ball or with a run. Don't try and play offsides, follow every run and make life difficult for the player that is being marked/tracked.

Set the back line up with a starting point of not pushing up too far, maybe a max 10-15 yards up from the edge of our box and keep that discipline throughout the game. Give Dembele and Sandro instructions to destroy and disrupt Chelsea attacks through whatever means possible. Get Dembele to carry the ball as much as possible to give us yards.

Get Lennon and Townsend, when on the ball, to run at and commit Chelsea's back line as that is where we can get joy and also try to play as close to Adebayor and Eriksen as is possible whilst taking into account the defensive responsibilities both will need to be aware of. If both wide players play like Lennon did yesterday in terms of his defensive work then we will have a real chance. Counter Attacking is the way to go in this game, not just simply parking the bus and hoping for the best. We have the players who can definitely hurt Chelsea if we are organised, disciplined and play close to eachother in vital areas.

The main thing we need to do is make sure we don't concede early and start chasing the game. Every 10 minutes or so without conceding and their fans will start to get on their back. If we concede early, stay focused and don't force the issue. Be patient and keep shape and prevent them from extending the lead and just work our way into the game. We can get something here and have played quite well on our previous 3 visits so it is time to stand and deliver.

Lloris

Walker
Vertonghen
Dawson
Fryers

Sandro

Lennon
Eriksen
Dembele

Ade
Soldado

subs: Friedel, Townsend, Sigurdsson, Ali G, Paulinho, Bentaleb, Kaboul (Lamela for Sig if fit)…

F in hell- you lot are a bunch of suicide merchants if ever I saw one. I f'in hope Tim had more balls than you lot because no doubt we are going to need them this weekend.

We are the underdogs here no doubt but FFA it's Chelsea it's a big London derby it's a chance to end the special ones run.

F it Sherwood should be geeing them up big time for this one (and for every other game). Football is a game for men not mice. If this bunch of misfits want CL football on a regular basis, these are the big teams we'll have to play and beat.

Yes it may be a backs to the wall effort but by GHod none of our players should come off the pitch after the match and wonder whether they could've given more.

If I'm Sherwood I'm telling the players this is the big time, these are the games people will remember, it's time to step up, it's time to nut up or shut up!

COYS our motto is to date is to do, so be brave, work hard and win lose or draw no-one can ask more of you than you can give, but give it with all your heart, and you can achieve the seemingly impossible.

Back