• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT*****Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea, Saturday 8th March 5:30pm

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter
Hodgson confirms Walker #thfc out of #eng game. "He needs at least another week before he's fit to play.

So I guess a back four of Naughton - Daws - Vertonghen - Fryers gets more and more likely :cry:

This could get messy

Good grief I thought this might just be a 2-match stopgap, how long is Rose out for now??

Hazard will be delighted! Naughton and Fryers will need to have the game of their lives and be well supported.

Agree - its not as if they play with out and out wingers so your full backs can tuck inside and cover the CBs a lot (and they need to). If Chiriches was fit I would play him RB as well

They don't have wingers and we don't have quality full backs available. I would go three at the back(kab, daws and Verts) and five in midfield and give them no space to work their little triangles.
Ade to score on the breakaway like last season. 0-1. Job done.

Good grief I thought this might just be a 2-match stopgap, how long is Rose out for now??

That was before our wonderful medical team got their hands on him. How long will Vlads big toe nail take to heal or Lamela get rid of his dandruff ?

That was before our wonderful medical team got their hands on him. How long will Vlads big toe nail take to heal or Lamela get rid of his dandruff ?

4021010372_a4bf268988_o_zpsb8309e92.jpg

__________________Hugo

Kaboul____Dawson_______Verts______Fryers

____________Bentaleb_____Sandro

Lennon___________________________Eriksen

_________________Siggy

_______________Big Bad Ade

Kaboul to add extra steel to the defence, if he's not injured again. Stick with Fryers. Siggy up behind Ade based on their pairing together in the same game last season. Sandro and Bentaleb mopping up and Sandro helping out on the left when needed defensively. Siggy and Eriksen to interchange now and then to mix things up.

Last edited:
Those were the days, back when we had England's star striker up front and the league' Golden Boot winner was frequently a Tottenham player... \o/

Twitter / OptaJoe: 1990 - The last player to score a winning goal for Tottenham at Stamford Bridge was @GaryLineker in February 1990. Poacher.

We've ended our barren runs against ARSEnal and at Old Trafford, surely this one has to go next... [-o<

Twitter / OptaJoe: 73 - Jose Mourinho’s unbeaten home record as a Premier League manager currently stands at 73 games (W57 D16). Stronghold.

if we start with paulinho and bentaleb in the middle, I'm not watching.

--------Lloris-------
Kab--Jan---Daws-EF
Moussa-Sandro--Paulinho-
Eriksen-Soldado-Adebayor

Get our best players on the pitch. Let's smash these ****s (or sneak a one nil).

Who is this Lamela bloke I keep reading about?

Will we see him in a Spurs shirt again this season

ffs, yet another example of why letting Ekotto go out on loan, without a suitable replacementm was a complete clutter f#ck of a decision ](*,)

we're better off lining up with 10 men than having Benni back there, he's a shadow of his former self

Lloris

Somebody fit
Daws
Verts
Somebody fit

Lennon
Bentaleb
Sandro
Dembele
Eriksen

Ade

this could go two ways.

rather embarrassingly or Mourinho being Mourinho and going a goal up and then playing it safe.

Back